Reasons why "Family Matters" actually sucked and didn't age well

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
No real opinion on any of this like y'all do..at this point in my life I don't care at all about this shyt.. the best song is not like us. Second or third is interchangeable between push ups or family matters... Kendrick got him.

But sonically, and in situations where people are so far removed from worrying about rap nikkas ..
These are the top 3 songs...

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Obviously, the concert and the video sealed the deal ..there's still a very west coast/"hyphy" movement in some of Colorado.. Kendrick won, not a fan of either entirely...but it struck a chord(no, maybe pun lol) out here this whole time..the rest of the songs hit for a variety of reasons for me personally, but from what I've personally witnessed in Denver is those 3 songs get the most love/play...

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Family matters is still the best song put out by any of the rappers with Euphoria being second.

Kendrick had more lies / uncorrobarted stuff in his disses and it's a big reason why you'll never see him perform "meet the grahams" in any live shows. Making a diss record and speaking to an imaginary child you made up is still the most embarrassing thing someone can do :mjlol: , but he gets away with it cus it's Kendrick Lamar and he's beefing with a jew cac.

Family matters was trash bruh and drake told the most lies Kendrick shyt was closest to the truth

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
No….it wasn’t. You nikkas need to stop trying to revise history.

:gucci:

Kendrick out rapped, out maneuvered, out classed, and out smarted Drake in EVERY metric.

This was a CLEAN sweep..

Yall nikkas keep saying that “Family Matters” was the better record when nobody with the exception of his core Stan base is blasting that record.

NONE of those records hold a candle to the records Kendrick dropped. History will reflect that..

The one thing I will say about this battle is that this proved who are REALLY hip-hop fans and who are just mainstream fans.

This battle really told the difference.
Word. Kendrick’s disses will ultimately live on and be apart of history while Drake’s disses will have no replay value and only be brought up in retrospect in discussion of this battle.

This battle was like a boxing fight where 1 put on a boxing clinic and was dominating at every facet while the other was fighting dirty with poor technique and bad strategy from his corner the whole time.

Kendrick ended it with 2 KO’s (MTG and NLU).

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
But what JaRule gotta say? :mjgrin:

But Ja Rule a FAN too. He be fụcking with the O.V.O (trannies) according to Redman.

That's my only input for now.

eddie-murphy-coming-to-america.gif