Reason Why Korean Fried Chicken Is So Good

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I live by this korean fried chicken place called "Crisp" and the chicken is fire but a nikka never full. I can eat 10 big ass fried chicken legs and still feel hungry.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I live by this korean fried chicken place called "Crisp" and the chicken is fire but a nikka never full. I can eat 10 big ass fried chicken legs and still feel hungry.
Northsider, huh? That spot is flames though. And even as a tried and true pro black from the soles to the hair folicles, its true that Korean fried chicken is better than the average black American fried chicken. That said the only time I have Korean fried chicken is at spots like Crisp who only exist to sell it. If the only regular black fried chicken I had was from Harolds or other spots it would be closer to a wash

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Liking Fried Chicken from another country doesn’t make you a c00n or less black, what’s wrong with you nikkas? The dish come from mfing Scotland any damn way :russ:. nikkas felt like White daddy just told off the neighbors.

Black people eat spaghetti and macaroni and cheese bout 3x out the week outside Coli circles who eat alkaline scallops and maca root all day, should an old Italian lady pop out the aisle when you grab that can of ragu and say “hey, didja know Italians invented that?!”

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Both are quite different though.

Different cooking techniques and flavours.

Added with Japanese fried chicken, I’m taking all 3.

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Northsider, huh? That spot is flames though. And even as a tried and true pro black from the soles to the hair folicles, its true that Korean fried chicken is better than the average black American fried chicken. That said the only time I have Korean fried chicken is at spots like Crisp who only exist to sell it. If the only regular black fried chicken I had was from Harolds or other spots it would be closer to a wash
I live right across the street from Crisp. Ima Lakeview resident.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So black people taught Koreans how to cook fried chicken.

Then what is the purpose of calling it Korean Fried Chicken if they were taught by black people how to cook it? :scust:
Every culture that cooks with oil has discovered fried chicken lol the question is just whose way of doing it you prefer.

When Koreans make it, its Korean fried chicken. When we make it, its American fried chicken. Koreans put their preferred seasonings and we do it our way. Sometimes you're in the mood for the original and sometimes you want a remix. It is what it is.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time I bought some Korean fried chicken I got takeout but didn't get home for another 45 minutes. I bit into it and it was still crispy like it just came out the fryer:ohlawd:

Potato starch > flour