Reason leaving TDE

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
This means no excuses now. Reason has maybe 2-3 songs I rock with but ultimately his music is just blah. It‘s not even that it sounds bad but it doesn’t move me in any kind of way. He tried to put alot of the blame on TDE so I’m curious to see what his next moves will be.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Him and TDE weren’t a good match. The question is what does he do now? Will a new direction yield more favorable results?

I don’t see how he could do any worse.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Has SZA left yet?

There's actually weirdos who said TDE is bigger than Death Row was, but Kendrick isn't even part of them anymore.
Thread shows u how much extreme nut hugging comes along wit boi. Lol. Straight up delusional behavior. TDE not only isn't Death Row. shyt is like a graveyard label. Mad nikkas on the bench. And they star player left.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I fukked with his first album, it was great. The second wasn't it though.

Good luck to him, him and Cozz need to hurry up and do a joint album.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Thread shows u how much extreme nut hugging comes along wit boi. Lol. Straight up delusional behavior. TDE not only isn't Death Row. shyt is like a graveyard label. Mad nikkas on the bench. And they star player left.

To be fair SZA is a superstar too, and most rap labels don't end up with two of those at any point.