Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
20wxeb.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Part of the TDE C-list crew…really don’t care, but good luck

They gotta be thanking god for SZA because if not for her it would be a wrap at TDE. Those last years before Kendrick left just made no sense in hindsight. Constant fumbles and while I think Reason sucked I do feel bad for him in this sense. The established artists were constantly stuck, not getting album releases and I really think that created resentment for Reason and other new signees. People went into every year knowing you MIGHT get two TDE albums, so learning one would be Reason felt like it meant your favorite artist wasn't going to drop. Years of that tension resulted in him never being able to build a fanbase. That...and his inability to make compelling songs. Better Dayz was the only thing he did that resonated, and that was his first song/video on the label lol.

BTW dunno if you guys saw but Q isn't going on a tour for his new album. He's doing some select dates, that's it. He said he doesn't want to be away from family for another long tour. Very weird stuff going on at TDE...