Really's Official "Where Dem Coli Freaks" $100 ($1000??) GreendDot MoneyPak Challenge **PROOF ADDED

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Since this isn't going well I'll drop 10 geez.

:steviej: let the games begin

really

All Star
Daps
**Page 2 Theme Music**

mase-gif.gif

:patrice:

Ok I'll take the $25 option, treadmill w/tights pouring the water on myself.

2lwaask.jpg

What's ya stats ma? Post face pics here?

@really i might be interested in contributing but I live outside the US, I don't know about this money pak shyt, can I buy them through paypal?

If I give you the 14 digit money pak number, you can add money STRAIGHT TO your paypal account.... Don't have to buy shyt... Just log in and add money.... I wanna see some foreign p*ssy baby... What you on?:noah:

You want us to do what? And the OP not offering up Dubai level money?

****exits thread****

Is that you in your avi? If so I might send you a lil some just for bein fine as shyt... And Fly you out later this year:sas2:

Funny that I put my hair in a ponytail....but I don't have a treadmill in my home:sas2:

The treadmill one lame... What you look like and what else can you do? You can wear mask baby... What's ya stats? I know you got a vibby in the closet:noah: (vibrator)

Can I play with a girls titties for $50 :lupe:

Whats ya stats? What she look like? Both yall bytches bad? Would you lick whip cream off the titties? You can wear mask ma... I know you got family you don't want get to this... you can wear mask like this:

bL3WTMF.jpg

DxNQHYR.jpg

@really them rollback prices though?.... What kind of women do you deal with who are enticed by 100$?:pachaha:

You better gone' on with that lunch money:trash:

If it's lunch money you go do the same thing I did and post pics and put money in the pot.... Broke frontin ass nikka:bryan:..... Go do same thing I did or you lost at life forever... Not for bein a broke herb... But for being a Frontin broke herb.... You on the clock f*ck nikka:umad:

SynjwRk.jpg

tLAa16l.jpg

:leon:

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
If it's lunch money you go do the same thing I did and post pics and put money in the pot.... Broke frontin ass nikka:bryan:..... Go do same thing I did or you lost at life forever... Not for bein a broke herb... But for being a Frontin broke her.... You on the clock f*ck nikka:umad:

:mjlol::russ:
I know it's wrong to laugh at the intellectually challenged but you are a special kind of special....
You are smart. You are kind.