Really's Official "Where Dem Coli Freaks" $100 ($1000??) GreendDot MoneyPak Challenge **PROOF ADDED

really

All Star
Daps
:whoa: you got me all fukked up breh, i'm a dude, i'm talking contributing money, tell me what's good, can i buy money paks with paypal, can we just paypal these girls?

Dam, my b... Naw you gotta get money pak from store... Go to money pak .com

ANd yea, you could just paypal them too.

But I honestly don't think nobody trynna do nothin.... *yawn*

really

All Star
Daps
$100 just to fukk myself with a dildo for a few minutes :patrice:

Make me an offer in the $50 range.... I could pay a bytch $100 to fukk, so no sense me payin $100 to watch dildo play

How bout you cook some pancakes in a sexy outfit? And spell 'TheColi' in syrup?

Or even work out with tights on, no panties, and show camel toe... Work out until sweat in the creases of your poom and your booty.. ?:ehh:

Or make me some type of offer.... I'm all out of ideas:upsetfavre:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
in all fairness, some of ya'll complaining for the low prices that @really offered, but to be brutally honest, why would he offer top dollar if the quality of bytches ain't top notch? :mjpls:

1) You are referring to women as "bytches." This clearly indicates that your top quality is salami meat out the pack and Chicken flavored Ramen...
2) 100% of the Coli females are miles ahead of any Sharkeisha you have ever pulled.... quality over quantity my Black King....
3) Don't be mad you can't afford it.... just get them certs...

Make me an offer in the $50 range.... I could pay a bytch $100 to fukk, so no sense me payin $100 to watch dildo play
How bout you cook some pancakes in a sexy outfit? And spell 'TheColi' in syrup?
Or even work out with tights on, no panties, and show camel toe... Work out until sweat in the creases of your poom and your booty.. ?:ehh:
Or make me some type of offer.... I'm all out of ideas:upsetfavre:

This nikka...
4d.gif