Really This is RIHANNA?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The kids who're in high school now.....have no idea how kids who were in high school when Rihanna first came out felt about her :dead:

We clowned on that hoe so hard for her big ass forehead :lolbron:

mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1627016

Now she's the sexiest woman alive :troll:

nikkas stoned jesus and clowned Tyras forhead....nikkas be on some bullshyt sumtimes:whoa:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I'm not saying she's the baddest chic walking but come on Ugly, breh? You gotta factor in her attitude and accent. If she wasn't famous and you were out with her ain't no one going to look at you funny. With that big ass eighthead and all, she's fine brehs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:wtf:happened to the body?them white folks musta really got to her:to:...I wuz watchin tmz the other day and they wuz talkin about how much better lookin she got this past yr,no wonder they wuz sayin that bullshyt.....I ain't have no clue she got this damn boney:damn:....Beyonce looked wack at the superbowl too without the weight....I'm ready to throw em both in the bushes:mjpls:...til they get sum pounds back on

Rih has said in interviews that the stress of her schedule caused her to drop weight and that she misses her curves, but its probably the drugs and partying

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Rihanna has that sexy, light skin, Down Syndrome face. If I remember correctly, her father was a crackhead. I read this not too long ago, and was :ohhh: Her subsquent behavior can be explained if some of her fathers sperm was damaged due to his crack use :ehh:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Rihanna is very pretty, even with that big ass forehead. She may not be your cup of tea, but ugly? Ya'll need to quit.

Too bad her mind is :flabbynsick:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
most women have a 5 year shelf life of looking stunning...they also tend to have a drop off when they aren't maxed out make up wise or dress wise

us guys we look pretty consistently the same regardless and we age better...but it is what it is with females

that being said i was never enamored with rhianna and to be honest i'm at an age and life experience where no female would ever make me nervous or make me desire her over my own life goals or is beautiful enough to put on a pedestal