Really This is RIHANNA?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
the most overrated bytch on earth and i've said it a million times

The kids who're in high school now.....have no idea how kids who were in high school when Rihanna first came out felt about her :dead:

We clowned on that hoe so hard for her big ass forehead :lolbron:

mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1627016

Now she's the sexiest woman alive :troll:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
The kids who're in high school now.....have no idea how kids who were in high school when Rihanna first came out felt about her :dead:

Not gonna lie, I thought she was lame as shyt with that pon de replay shyt. But bruh, that Rihanna and the Rihanna we know now are not the same.

tumblr_lxsklsxbNT1r14np1o1_500.gif

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
damn this is :to: seems like when she loses weight she loses all her ass :scusthov: ..she needs to stay thick :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol I remember that. She didn't have shyt on any other female singer at the time. Now all of a sudden she's supposed to be some sex symbol? Its crazy what image can do.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep, she looked better when she was thicker, back in the Rated R days...the weight she dropped took away her curves (which were never much, but they were just enough)

:wtf:happened to the body?them white folks musta really got to her:to:...I wuz watchin tmz the other day and they wuz talkin about how much better lookin she got this past yr,no wonder they wuz sayin that bullshyt.....I ain't have no clue she got this damn boney:damn:....Beyonce looked wack at the superbowl too without the weight....I'm ready to throw em both in the bushes:mjpls:...til they get sum pounds back on