Reallife Spider movie? pics of free-climbing daredevil believes 'fear does not exist'

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Read my first comment in this thread. How was that asking for attention? Exactly. I only want attention from one person and none of you qualify.

Notice how instead of posting about the topic you posted about me. The hypocrisy on this site is really fukking disgusting.

Where did I say you're asking for attention? :ufdup:

Notice how instead of simply leaving the thread after reading my post, you decided to respond. People would quit talking about you if you ignored them. But you can't. Because you love the attention. Either keep it moving or quit bytchin but you can't do neither

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Where did I say you're asking for attention? :ufdup:

Notice how instead of simply leaving the thread after reading my post, you decided to respond. People would quit talking about you if you ignored them. But you can't. Because you love the attention. Either keep it moving or quit bytchin but you can't do neither
There are some people who I've had on ignore since last May, never quoted, never mentioned, never referenced and never responded to who still talk about me everyday on here, still go into my threads, still follow me around, still pm me and still spam me.

That doesn't work. All it does is make you weirdos take your stalkingess up to a higher level.

Even when I left this site people still talked about me everyday. You losers are obsessed with me. Just admit that shyt and move the fukk on already.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I kinda respect it, but I don't. My black side says, that white boy crazy. The man side of me respects the utter balsiness of scaling a skyscraper, knew it wasn't a brother before I clicked that link.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDqfeuoIAdQ

Damn...just watching him makes me :sadcam:....hope he has no dependants

that video made my nuts tighten:damn:
a0yqua.jpg

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
lemme see a larger pic of that Nikki joint in ur avi?

lemme ask you a serious question. If shorty is "wifey material" or whatever you may label her as...why in the fukk would you put a pic of her in ya avatar doing some shyt like that on a forum with mostly men? Why would you flaunt someone you "care" about like that?

Either shorty doesn't exist and you're using pics from some secret source on the net, which would make you have no real attachment to that person so you can flaunt them any which way you want while never catching feelings.

or

shorty is real and yall some attention whores (but everyone keeps talking about you...right?)

imma go with the former. The min you caught feelings about everyone calling you a fakkit you switched your steez...now you got a girl who happens to be a coli poster (who u foolin?) and you post more about fukkin chicks and shyt....

stop-it-five.jpg

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
Just watching this sh1t makes me uncomfortable... Why play with your life like that though? I hope one of them falls so I can see the aftermath.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Dude says "don't make the thread about me", proceeds to respond to everything someone says about him

Practice what you preach nikka. You want people to ignore you? Ignore them.

Nobody on planet earth could tell me Sierra mist don't love the attention. You can see it in his responses

:lawd: