Reallife Spider movie? pics of free-climbing daredevil believes 'fear does not exist'

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
whats the fukkin difference between u putting ur sh1t up in ur avi and just posting a reg sized jawn?

n1gga we already seen the sh1t u dumbass frog

:rudy:

Why would I do anything for people who attack me for no reason? I never did shyt to you people and I get attacked out of nowhere, like just now, for no reason.
Stop making every thread on here about me.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
yo i tired of seeing this soda nikkas name coming up on every thread if hes a faq and yall dont like him just ignore him then

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yo i tired of seeing this soda nikkas name coming up on every thread if hes a faq and yall dont like him just ignore him then

Thank you. I don't want to be liked on here. I just don't need people repeating why they hate me a million times. This is a great thread and I don't want it derailed.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Fear is only in our minds. It technically doesn't exist.

:beli:
l.jpg

:troll:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
So basically the coli is admitting that a thread could be about ANYTHING and you lames would rather talk about me?

And you wonder why TLR is so shytty? You guys rely on me too much. You guys don't know how to talk about anything except me. I'm not even on some bragging shyt. I think coli posters forgot how to talk about things not related to me. It's sad. Whatever.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Dude says "don't make the thread about me", proceeds to respond to everything someone says about him

Practice what you preach nikka. You want people to ignore you? Ignore them.

Nobody on planet earth could tell me Sierra mist don't love the attention. You can see it in his responses

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Dude says "don't make the thread about me", proceeds to respond to everything someone says about him

Practice what you preach nikka. You want people to ignore you? Ignore them.

Nobody on planet earth could tell me Sierra mist don't love the attention. You can see it in his responses
Read my first comment in this thread. How was that asking for attention? Exactly. I only want attention from one person and none of you qualify.

Notice how instead of posting about the topic you posted about me. The hypocrisy on this site is really fukking disgusting.