Real talk, You ever feel like a c00n?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:

I love white girls, and I never feel like a koon.

Ive been surrounded by them since 2008 and thats what I like now.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not trying to get in your business Sir, but why did u feel that way at first?

I saw how the media was brain washing me. I never thought of my beautiful queens as ugly or anything, i just wasn't the type to attract the young harded sisters i came across as a youth. It's funny because there was a time when dating black woman excited me exotically(very weird) because all of the women i've been interested in in the past were far from black. But now i look at everyone else like :scusthov: if they're not ethnically my match. Sorta Like Malcolm X but not as extreme. I've seen both sides of the spectrum and i know the thoughts some c00ns have. But i wan't my wife and kids to be black like me.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I dont know if I felt like a c00n or just felt ghetto

but I was in attendence of a "fake" wedding for immigration purposes :shaq:

and the bride and groom wanted to keep the cost down so we all went to a low budget buffet for reception. keep in mind, the bride was in her gown, the groom was in his suit. and everyone else was all dressed up. we were the only people int he buffet dressed up. everyone else was in jeans and tee shirt. some were in shorts. and here comes the only black people in the whole restaurant dressed formal, and straight from a wedding.

white people were in there lookin at us like :beli:

i literally had the :snoop: face.

I guess the jokes on them cuz it was all for money and to help someone immigrate

but they was lookin at us like we some ghetto azz n1ggers who couldnt afford a reception and went to a $15 buffet

I still feel like a clown till this day

to give you an idea of what it looked like:

wed23.jpg

I've had one of those moments too breh :russ:

Anyway y'all worry WAY too much about race IMO, I see it in a couple of threads here. "fukk them cacs", "cave bytch", "You're a c00n" if you date white girls (Which is the exact equivalent of that good old "******-lover" insult). I mean there's a whole other thread about 'cism and there are some crazy opinions out there (one dude saying he's for segregation :huhldup:)

If you're black and going out with a white girl, it means you find said white girl attractive, how should that equate with you hating yourself? Do you, be happy and fukk what people think.

I myself am attracted to cute girls, and it just so happens there are cute girls of all races. Why limit yourself? :yeshrug:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I've had one of those moments too breh :russ:

Anyway y'all worry WAY too much about race IMO, I see it in a couple of threads here. "fukk them cacs", "cave bytch", "You're a c00n" if you date white girls (Which is the exact equivalent of that good old "******-lover" insult). I mean there's a whole other thread about 'cism and there are some crazy opinions out there (one dude saying he's for segregation :huhldup:)

If you're black and going out with a white girl, it means you find said white girl attractive, how should that equate with you hating yourself? Do you, be happy and fukk what people think.

I myself am attracted to cute girls, and it just so happens there are cute girls of all races. Why limit yourself? :yeshrug:
Truth. That's what I was trying to get across in that other thread that dude said about being annoyed by some educated black women. I don't think I have a racial preference. But I know I have a personality preference and yuppies annoy me no matter the color. But I like who I like. Regardless of the color. Speaking of which, just took an L with this one girl today and it was because of race :to:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Truth. That's what I was trying to get across in that other thread that dude said about being annoyed by some educated black women. I don't think I have a racial preference. But I know I have a personality preference and yuppies annoy me no matter the color. But I like who I like. Regardless of the color. Speaking of which, just took an L with this one girl today and it was because of race :to:

speak on brotha:mjpls:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
speak on brotha:mjpls:

Just some basic shyt I should've know better about seeing how I saw it in undergrad. Chilling with this one chick from the Middle East, but she deaded it because her brother found out and her family wasn't having her dating a black dude. It is what it is. I didn't invest too much into it. :manny:

Now fukk that I was mad. :birdman:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I saw how the media was brain washing me. I never thought of my beautiful queens as ugly or anything, i just wasn't the type to attract the young harded sisters i came across as a youth. It's funny because there was a time when dating black woman excited me exotically(very weird) because all of the women i've been interested in in the past were far from black. But now i look at everyone else like :scusthov: if they're not ethnically my match. Sorta Like Malcolm X but not as extreme. I've seen both sides of the spectrum and i know the thoughts some c00ns have. But i wan't my wife and kids to be black like me.

:blink: :guilty:

:wow:

If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when you realized this?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only in HS. I was obsessed with white men, it was disgusting :smh:. Now I only like black men, so I'm good.
I was like this too. I exclusively liked white girls until I graduated high school. I strongly prefer black women now, but white women are cool too.

I don't think I've ever discussed that in real life before.