Real talk, You ever feel like a c00n?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
brehs fukk these cacs, but when it comes to hoes im not really all that attracted to a blk women(NO SELF HATE). I dont know why but whenever Im in public a majority of the bytches that id fukk arent black:sadcam:. my older cousin whose 30 was asking me and my cuz why nikkas go so crazy over white girls. A nikka couldnt even give a straight answer.:snoop: any brehs ever feel like they c00nin when it come to these hoes?

for the record all id fukk ho no matter her race:jawalrus: but when comes to preferences a nikka gotta plead the fifth:to:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
brehs fukk these cacs, but when it comes to hoes im not really all that attracted to a blk women(NO SELF HATE). I dont know why but whenever Im in public a majority of the bytches that id fukk arent black:sadcam:. my older cousin whose 30 was asking me and my cuz why nikkas go so crazy over white girls. A nikka couldnt even give a straight answer.:snoop: any brehs ever feel like they c00nin when it come to these hoes?

for the record all id fukk ho no matter her race:jawalrus: but when comes to preferences a nikka gotta plead the fifth:to:
I'm not really interested in white women like that so I don't know the feeling

But I can relate to the point about dating some blond hair blue eye white girl and feeling like a sellout:snoop:

I just can't do it there's a psychological barrier

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
There is no way you can't be physically attracted to your own....

I understand if you had bad experiences with black women and click more with other races of women but if you prefer other races of women over your own because of how they look then thats self hate.....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
TOo old to care but my chinese girlfriend is scared of sistas. They think im mixed anyway so i dont really catch flack.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
There is no way you can't be physically attracted to your own....

I understand if you had bad experiences with black women and click more with other races of women but if you prefer other races of women over your own because of how they ook then thats self hate.....

:childplease:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If you feel like you c00nin, then you are....but lots of folks be c00ning even when they dont know it...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
fukk yall mean posing as a girl FOH. my sister is member of lipstick alley and didnt even know i post on the coli til she got a pm about an ip ban.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yes.. But the difference is I felt like a c00n back in Jr. High and High School when I used to date white chicks. I felt guilty whenever I'd be talking about Sugar Water and my grandma making me get a switch and the white chick would be like :dwillhuh:

Even my dad was like :snoop: He never stopped me but he just couldn't understand it.

I got past it by the 10th grade I decided that I would never "date" a white chick. But I'd bone them whenever I get a chance.. That way of thinking worked out for me.

But when I see these black dude holding hands with their fat white girlfriend or one of my homeboys letting them whit chicks talk crazy to them I just be like :scusthov: