Real talk...where are you supposed to meet women after college?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've been struggling with this for the last couple years. It was pretty easy to meet chicks in college, I could just make small talk with one I had a class with, but once you get it out it's like :wtf: ?

Plus I work in IT and there are very few women in my dept. Doesn't help that I'm kind of a shy/quiet dude and I'm getting too old to be hitting clubs/bars every weekend. Not to mention I don't really have any game and find it hard to approach a chick unless I'm drunk. Kind of contemplated the online thing but it seems like there are 382 men for every woman, so that would probably just be a confidence-killing waste of time.

What's yalls strategy for actually meeting new women?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
FIND CONVENTIONS OR GROUP GATHERINGS FOR shyt THAT YOU LIKE TO DO. I MEET LOTS OF WOMEN VOLUNTEERING AT CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL. ALSO BE CAREFUL IF YOU JUST TRYING TO HIT AND QUIT. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GO BACK MOST LIKELY.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
work/volunteering/certain activities

just get more involved

I think its actually easier to get laid after college. Some college hoes be playing too many games. Grown women just wanna bone and go home

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I've been struggling with this for the last couple years. It was pretty easy to meet chicks in college, I could just make small talk with one I had a class with, but once you get it out it's like :wtf: ?

Plus I work in IT and there are very few women in my dept. Doesn't help that I'm kind of a shy/quiet dude and I'm getting too old to be hitting clubs/bars every weekend. Not to mention I don't really have any game and find it hard to approach a chick unless I'm drunk. Kind of contemplated the online thing but it seems like there are 382 men for every woman, so that would probably just be a confidence-killing waste of time.

Im a shy and quiet dude too, and I think you should just get involved in shyt, like clubs, organizations, community programs etc.

Keep yourself groomed and looking nice and some female is gonna take note

Just Be out doing things, I notice that I get women at the times that I least expect it
If you put yourself out there you're gonna get a bite eventually

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Are you looking for quick fukks or a women to date?

For dating: It's been said, mostly. Volunteering can yield some great women. Read to children, or join a club of some sort. You can find things in your area online.

For fukk partners: Just go to a club, my dude. Or a bar....bishes in there LOVE a nikka with a degree and a job pushin a 350z or Infiniti g35 from carmax. :smugdraper:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You gotta think outside the box...

It kinda seems lame but my potna is in this social group in dallas and every weekend that have different activites. One week they'll go to Top Golf, the next they'll have a Boat party. I laughed at first but he actually has met and dated some quality females that way..

I used to snag broads from just about everywhere. Never liked the club that much though cause it felt like every chick I struck a conversation with thought I was trying to holla

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I've been struggling with this for the last couple years. It was pretty easy to meet chicks in college, I could just make small talk with one I had a class with, but once you get it out it's like wtf

relationships/dating someone from work - no no...pass on that
lounges
clubs
online dating sites

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bus stops
Walmart
Clubs
Laundrymats
Church

If you are desperate or looking for some quick ass

Internet
Random motels near clubs(catch hoes in packs)
The health department(so many bad bytches roam them)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
When i was in Atlanta I use to go speed dating alot. It was fun as ever. Also, playdate it was mad fun as well. You got the internet,clubs,church,events,its hot outside try hitting up some festivals in your area.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I was thinking about this the other day. But the truth is college is the best social environment to find a business partner, friend, and girlfriend/wife. Night clubs suck because everyone in there is just looking for sex.

Another possibility is through networking -- perhaps one of your coworkers has a hot sister? You never know.

breh its not hard..almost every females is looking for a relationship
how bout you hit the gym..get brolic

From personal experience I've had more success in dealing with white women in gyms than blacks. Black women tend to respond to me with such hostility: "GET AWAY FROM ME IM EXERCISING!!! *GROWLS*". While white women are more friendly and approachable. Again this is from personal experience.