Real talk.....I hate being short sometimes

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Short or tall doesn't matter

As long as your BLACK you are beautiful :blessed:
Tell this to other black men...:mjcry:.

Just kidding. I don't think height for men is as important as it is to women... or is it?:lupe:

Last edited:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
If it makes you feel better i hated being tall when i was younger, im not super tall (5"81/2) but in school it the was worse.
Being taller than most of the guys you had crushes on :mjcry:
Only on this site have i ever seen guys talk good about tall girls, seems like every guy wants a nice petite thang they can slang around. :mjcry:

I feel your pain...being the Tall girl in school was uncool at first

But then when the older boys started taking notice :dwillhuh:

:takedat: .... Love my height now 5 ft 10 perfect :lolbron:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Commit that. As in suicide:upsetfavre:

I didnt know america had its own language
what1.png

Yep half of what you say makes no sense :manny:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Most of my friends are around my height, but I do have a few women friends who are honestly 5'10"-6'2", and they hate it. One of them actually said that she wishes she were short like me, because it's more feminine and men find it more attractive.

She was legitimately upset and then I felt bad because it's not like there's anything either of us can do about our height! I think much of it is in the way you carry yourself. I've seen some short women who are anything but feminine, then I've seen tall women who you'd expect to be out on the court shooting 3s who are more girly and graceful than I am!

Just gotta embrace yourself and own it. Carry yourself with confidence! That's what's attractive!

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Most of my friends are around my height, but I do have a few women friends who are honestly 5'10"-6'2", and they hate it. One of them actually said that she wishes she were short like me, because it's more feminine and men find it more attractive.

She was legitimately upset and then I felt bad because it's not like there's anything either of us can do about our height! I think much of it is in the way you carry yourself. I've seen some short women who are anything but feminine, then I've seen tall women who you'd expect to be out on the court shooting 3s who are more girly and graceful than I am!

Just gotta embrace yourself and own it. Carry yourself with confidence! That's what's attractive!
Most of the women in my circle are ~6ft and they're all glamorous.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Tell this to other black men...:mjcry:.

Just kidding. I don't think height for men is as important as it is to women... or is it?:lupe:

You didn't seriously say that...

Unless you're asking if men care as much about a woman's height than vice versa, which is a nope. A lot of women blame their height when in reality they just ain't as dope as they think they are. I've dated from midgets to my last ex was 6'2", so really it boils down to if nikkas want to fukk with you or not, and if you have realistic expectations or not.