Real talk.....I hate being short sometimes

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I love being tall, 5'9. There might only be 1 shop on the high street that stocks tall trousers but on the bright side floor length gowns fit just right :ohlawd:

But if I were short then that would also be great. Most guys are taller than you so a lot more fish in your sea. I can't always find tall trousers but there is a petite section in almost every shop. People are generally not threatened by someone shorter so you are starting off on neutral ground with your relationships.

Appreciate what you've got ladies. Tall or short

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Other than height queens who just have to have a 6ft+ nikka, 5'11 is a real nice height. At the most, a woman will be same height with me, otherwise I'm taller than most.

I often sneak into the 6ft club too

"Yea I'm 6 ft" "Yea I see cause your so tall".

:lolbron:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I love being tall, 5'9. There might only be 1 shop on the high street that stocks tall trousers but on the bright side floor length gowns fit just right :ohlawd:

But if I were short then that would also be great. Most guys are taller than you so a lot more fish in your sea. I can't always find tall trousers but there is a petite section in almost every shop. People are generally not threatened by someone shorter so you are starting off on neutral ground with your relationships.

Appreciate what you've got ladies. Tall or short
I would commit that if I was 5'9

Lithe

All Star
Daps
It's okay, I'm 5'0" with the heart of a giant!

The worst though is being treated like a kid, because I also look and sound much younger than I am. I dress and behave age appropriately, but that doesn't stop the judgment just from someone seeing me walk by/hearing me speak. It's not until they interact with me, that they learn not to talk down to me.

Oh, and having long legs but still being petite is hell when it comes to pant shopping. That's why I wore sundresses all summer last year!

Then I hate when my younger brother and his friends come around because they're all 6'0-6'3" and I look like a dwarf next to them, although I'm the oldest one!

Sometimes it's really funny tho. We were at the Air and space Smithsonian museum in DC earlier this month, and when we passed the baby/toddler nasa apparel, they both told me I should buy myself an outfit because it's just the right size. It looks like this

2yowg3q.jpg

:russ: They were wrong for that, but I still couldn't help but laugh!

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm the shortest woman in a family with tall women. I'm still taller than average... But sometimes I feel left out of the 6' woman club.
:to:

same here, all the women in my family are 5'9+, then there's me barely scraping 5'8 :francis:.

I'm still tall af though :obama: