Real talk do you understand the 3 branches of the government šŸ§ because a lot of conversations say not a lot of people do especially US!!

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if biden canā€™t do anything because of how our government is structured, why should i vote for him?

something isnā€™t adding up.

:jbhmm:
You should vote or not vote for whomever you want, but don't pretend not to understand that a President isn't a king who can make such sweeping changes unilaterally.

Daps
You should vote or not vote for whomever you want, but don't pretend not to understand that a President isn't a king who can make such sweeping changes unilaterally.
how come this excuse is only given when the question of tangibles for black people is raised?

i never see the democrats tell the lgbt community that the president isnā€™t a king, or lecture hispanics on the legislative process and its intricacies.

:francis:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Cognitive decline as you get older is frightening.

(Think of all the old 50+ people you know who suddenly start shifting toward extremist/wild views) *See Terrence Howard as a recent example*

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if biden canā€™t do anything because of how our government is structured, why should i vote for him?

something isnā€™t adding up.

:jbhmm:
why i can't take bothsiders serious. dudes don't understand how gov works or why each branch is important. the simplest notion that presidents don't make legislation, but they can block legislation or sign it into law might as well be rocket science to yall.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
how come this excuse is only given when the question of tangibles for black people is raised?

i never see the democrats tell the lgbt community that the president isnā€™t a king, or lecture hispanics on the legislative process and its intricacies.

Anything that directly or indirectly helps us gets push back by Republicans and we do not have a Congressional majority to sign off on any tangibles.

The President tried an Executive Order with student loans and the Republican Supreme Court shot it down...

Biden tomorrow could make an XO for reparations and it would be halted because some cac will file a lawsuit stating it is discrimination and get the case taken by the SC...who would side with cacs....

Republicans only allowed covid checks as long as their businesses got loans and grants....

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This is just empty rhetoric, especially in relation to what's in the OP. :russell: