Real talk do you understand the 3 branches of the government 🧐 because a lot of conversations say not a lot of people do especially US!!

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This country does a terrible job of teaching government to its citizens. It explains why politics are so bad now.
Man I’m not buying that anymore. If you’re a functional enough adult to pay your rent/mortgage, drive a car and raise children then you should at the least be able to check Wikipedia and learn everything you need within 1 afternoon. Hell at least the basics, folks need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves until they’re able to form a competent one:yeshrug:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A majority of the US population is functionality retarded due to a failing education system.
My boy mom is Haitian (thats why i dont rock with the disposa wars BS she is amazing woman and treats me like a son love her R.I.P)

she worked ans studied so damn hard for that citizenship test passed it top of her class

she was shocked we didnt know anything about the country she was like :dahell:

Daps
This country does a terrible job of teaching government to its citizens. It explains why politics are so bad now.

It's literally something you can learn on your own at a certain age especially if you are going to be all into politics
I can see if this was a 16 year old failing a government test in school (who don't even vote) but
Only so much excuses a grown ass person can make!

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
No and education is part of the blame. I'm starting to think most people not understanding it is intentional. :manny:

My boy mom is Haitian (thats why i dont rock with the disposa wars BS she is amazing woman and treats me like a son love her R.I.P)

she worked ans studied so damn hard for that citizenship test passed it top of her class

she was shocked we didnt know anything about the country she was like :dahell:

They stopped teaching civics class a long time ago.
It's been so long that if you ask a kid today what civics is...they've never heard the term and just think it's a car.

Ask an average American about the branches of the government, they'll think you are talking about George Washington and the Cherry tree smh

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The average person doesn’t know and doesn’t care because it’s all about the cult of personality.

Man I’m not buying that anymore. If you’re a functional enough adult to pay your rent/mortgage, drive a car and raise children then you should at the least be able to check Wikipedia and learn everything you need within 1 afternoon. Hell at least the basics, folks need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves until they’re able to form a competent one:yeshrug:

You’re underestimating how dumb the average person is. Like I said above it’s all about the cult of personality. They don’t even want to learn because their mind is made up already.

The same people who do all the things you listed find themselves in financial difficulties because they do shyt without actually understanding what they’re doing.

Same people who get mortgages lose their house to banks. Same people driving can’t even follow common laws behind the wheel. Americans are dumb as fukk unfortunately.

Last edited: