Real Talk: Black Women Who Date White Men Are Terrible Human Beings

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're even worse than black men who fukk with white bytches. with us, at least, it's strictly about getting up in that white p*ssy and :pacspit: on white boys. but with these black women, i swear, these bytches take pride in the fact a white man shows them interest. Last night, i saw three black women/white men couples, and these bytches were so embarrassingly proud of having a white man hold their hand. they couldn't look more ecstatic to be seen next to their white boyfriends.

in my mind, i'm like :stopitslime:, you're not special, bytch. but these hos get the cheesiest grins, and really look at me like :umad:, thinking i want anything to do with them. :laff: it's as if, the minute a white man shows interest in them, they feel like :blessed:

treating white males like their ticket out of negro status.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
12028d1253369400-elephant-man1-elephant-man.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're even worse than black men who fukk with white bytches. with us, at least, it's strictly about getting up in that white p*ssy and :pacspit: on white boys. but with these black women, i swear, these bytches take pride in the fact a white man shows them interest. Last night, i saw three black women/white men couples, and these bytches were so embarrassingly proud of having a white man hold their hand. they couldn't look more ecstatic to be seen next to their white boyfriends.

in my mind, i'm like :stopitslime:, you're not special, bytch. but these hos get the cheesiest grins, and really look at me like :umad:, thinking i want anything to do with them. :laff: it's as if, the minute a white man shows interest in them, they feel like :blessed:

treating white males like their ticket out of negro status.

maybe they're just happy to be in healthy, loving and functional relationship.