The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We need proof :ufdup:
There is none- it was a movie reference. Which makes it even more hilarious that out of my 45,000 messages, 45 threads with my name in it and 3 yrs of posting- that’s all they can bring up, is 1 post because they need the “DIRT”
:dead::dead::laff:
Meanwhile the word “n-er” and him posting up his VOMIT VIXEN who he paid to choke on his payniss, for which he actually scoped in real life is any comparison. And I know your bytch ass isn’t asking for proof ^^^^- you dead been in my inbox since 2018 and post drunk damn near every week about whatever coli chick’s feet fest or coming at me for 2 yrs - foh. Check the bushes with your name from 2018-2019. Weren’t you pretending to be white for a year and changed your username after getting caught up after you caught a hint of sobriety. Better come correct fake pumping at me before I start bumping reminders.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
some context

What a coward :mjlol:

A real one would never delete anything they've ever posted here. I know I haven't. Even if people didnt like what I wrote, I still keep it up because I must own what I wrote. Everyone must own what they said and did in the past. You can't just run away from that shyt by hitting the edit button

And it's funny because Nicole spends her whole life looking up the entire post history of people who dislike her, in an attempt to find things they wrote years ago in order to discredit them. What a little bytch :laff: so you go and delete your own objectionable content so that nobody else can come back at you in the same way? You're not just a coward, you're downright pathetic

those post are about this thread this b*stard kid having bytch made https://www.thecoli.com/threads/deleted.683693/#post-32251999

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Someone can find it and post it many others saw it
Correction: 52,000 messages and 1 message is all that you can scavenger up.

Suffice it to say that no one gives a fuk bc there’s no basis to do so. Stick to CAPS LOCK paragraph format instead, Brittany.
:comeon:
tenor.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
And it's funny because Nicole spends her whole life looking up the entire post history of people who dislike her, in an attempt to find things they wrote years ago in order to discredit them. What a little bytch :laff: so you go and delete your own objectionable content so that nobody else can come back at you in the same way? You're not just a coward, you're downright pathetic

:russ: