Real Men Don’t Use Alarm Clocks

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Definitely not one making all that damn noise :camby: As a man, you need to be able to wake up and be alert at any given moment. For a while I used to hang a pocketknife directly above my face on a piece of string, and a randomized timer (NO SOUND) would trigger some scissors to cut the string.

Yeah it turned into multiple hospital visits and stitches but at least I ain't a bytch :ufdup: Don't even need it anymore. I just wake up in a cold sweat, heart racing, instantly on defense :demonic: Train yourself brehs.

full

"The Sword of Damocles"

Damocles-WestallPC20080120-8842A.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Man what?You lucky as hell.You don’t even need to have a clock! I gotta be worried about my fams birthday and be like nobody even told me about that birthday.They waited all year and ain’t even tell me about the bday,the fukk smh.Can’t even pick up a phone?Cant even get no reminders family?
Real men don't need reminders either. I been pullin up to this shyt every weekend for the past year. No one is here yet again but they're gonna be here eventually :birdman:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
OP might be right :ehh:

I set my alarm but always wake up 5-10 minutes before it goes off
Same. Only reason I keep my alarms set is kuz i be turnt up pretty often and in those cases there's a good chance I might oversleep. I think most people typically wake up right around it's time to get up, mainly if they operate on a schedule

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I use it because I might fall asleep again

But I have it set for different times of the day anyway. And I have daily reminders that I read whenever they go off throughout the day too.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Its true.....my annoying ass wife runs around screaming banging pots and pans demanding everyone gets up I can't stand that shyt :pacspit:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Same. Only reason I keep my alarms set is kuz i be turnt up pretty often and in those cases there's a good chance I might oversleep. I think most people typically wake up right around it's time to get up, mainly if they operate on a schedule
Yea my work schedule progressively gets later through the week then resets, so the times are never the same, but that internal clock is very real :whew: shyt is bizarre now that I think about it

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
it's amazing how if you put it in your mind no matter how little sleep you've had before or how tired you are that it's paramount you wake up at a certain time... you do:lupe:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won’t go that far but using the snooze button is definitely not Harlemish.

Also, I read trying on clothes in the changing room is not part of manly ethics. Is this true my coli brehs?