Real Men Don’t Eat Salad

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
It’s facts. If you’re gonna eat salad you’re better off saving it for last or you’re doing it wrong.

I’d agree that making salad your MEAL isn’t for real men tho.
Lemme show you why this is nonsense.

You aint eating nuttn after you finish this.

this ir any if the below.

Stop eating lettuce, tomato, cucumber and sweet corn and calling it a salad. That is NOT a meal. Put your salad together with a warm protein (:dame:) and it will fill you up.

I swear to God, men circle jerking each other should be a crime. Just sleep walking into a early grave over some macho bullshyt.

If my bf, dad, uncles etc ever dared say a salad is not a meal, im making salads for a month straight.

Please eat better meals and cook them yourself, that way you can put anything u want into it.

Thats why half of ya'll look like Rick Ross.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Lemme show you why this is nonsense.

You aint eating nuttn after you finish this.

this ir any if the below.

Stop eating lettuce, tomato, cucumber and sweet corn and calling it a salad. That is NOT a meal. Put your salad together with a warm protein (:dame:) and it will fill you up.

I swear to God, men circle jerking each other should be a crime. Just sleep walking into a early grave over some macho bullshyt.

If my bf, dad, uncles etc ever dared say a salad is not a meal, im making salads for a month straight.

Please eat better meals and cook them yourself, that way you can put anything u want into it.

Thats why half of ya'll look like Rick Ross.

:ufdup:
15-E4-C746-5847-4691-8491-D4-DA1185112-B.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Salad for women and children
acceptable mentality for a toddler honestly at no other age should you still be on this type of time. but you gonna learn when the doctor start inspecting your colon earlier than necessary for your age :dame:

and correction fat people love salad DRESSINGS because that's how they cheat with a salad.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
acceptable mentality for a toddler honestly at no other age should you still be on this type of time. but you gonna learn when the doctor start inspecting your colon earlier than necessary for your age :dame:

and correction fat people love salad DRESSINGS because that's how they cheat with a salad.

Breh, it’s no surprise at all that you eat salad. You post exactly like a nikka that eat hella salad. And fat people love salad. The fact so many people wanna debate this is hilarious to me. Everyone knows fat people love salad cause they fat and always trying to lose weight. This is common knowledge. And all this talk in here about eating unhealthy…Mothafukkas know how I’m rocking. Mothafukka I just had my chef make me a whole weeks of healthy meals. I’m 6’5, slim, the prototype, and don’t eat salad
ultiwachan-laughing.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh, it’s no surprise at all that you eat salad. You post exactly like a nikka that eat hella salad. And fat people love salad. The fact so many people wanna debate this is hilarious to me. Everyone knows fat people love salad cause they fat and always trying to lose weight. This is common knowledge. And all this talk in here about eating unhealthy…Mothafukkas know how I’m rocking. Mothafukka I just had my chef make me a whole weeks of healthy meals. I’m 6’5, slim, the prototype, and don’t eat salad
ultiwachan-laughing.gif
you trolling or you dumb but you def can't read.