Real Life Version of The Office/The Truman Show: Jury Duty (on Amazon Freevee)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
how do we know as viewers that ronald wasn't an actor himself, and trying to trick us that this was like a truman show

ronald could of very well been in on this whole thing too

kanye-guess.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Heard about this on the Fiyastarter pod and started watching last night. 2 eps in and I’m sold. shyt is hilarious

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
how do we know as viewers that ronald wasn't an actor himself, and trying to trick us that this was like a truman show

then they would've revealed it at the end and we woulda been :skip:

Daps

I think he is…like him being a fake real contestant is a part of the gag.

Show feels like The Office with a fake camera crew filming a fake reality show as opposed to a show like Nathan for You. The story/dialogue makes it seem like he’s an actor plus the logistical nightmare that would have to be involved with pulling this off while keeping Ronald believing this was all real.

Made it to the finale, I’m an idiot. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Heard it was good. Want to watch. I have jury duty here in DeKalb on the 18th. Hope I don’t get accepted.
:martin:

Daps
I think he is…like him being a fake real contestant is a part of the gag.

Show feels like The Office with a fake camera crew filming a fake reality show as opposed to a show like Nathan for You. The story/dialogue makes it seem like he’s an actor plus the logistical nightmare that would have to be involved with pulling this off while keeping Ronald believing this was all real.

Made it to the finale, I’m an idiot. :mjlol: