Real Life Version of The Office/The Truman Show: Jury Duty (on Amazon Freevee)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wasn’t expecting much from james mardsen coming into this but he was pretty funny…got one ep left

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude looks slightly pissed as the “judge” informs him this was all fake…I don’t blame him :mjlol:

lol overall he’s being a good sport about it…dope show if he really didn’t know what was going on and his reactions/responses throughout the show were genuine

*edit*

oh shyt $100k :ehh:

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed watching this. I had to pause it a few times because I started laughing too hard.

Watching the show I of course was putting myself in his shoes to see how I would have reacted.

I pretty much would have done the same things. I see why they intentionally put the two other women in the other hotel because I would have been bored watching A Bugs Life and playing Wii.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This shyt was hilarious

And I don't know how I would've reacted if I was dude. The fukking animation on the tablet would've gotten me as an actor :laff:

I definitely would've given pause to some of these other "jurors" if I was him. I definitely recognized A LOT of these actors from other shows/movies, which means they definitely wouldn't have picked my ass for that role because I watch too much TV :dead:

Last edited:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
how do we know as viewers that ronald wasn't an actor himself, and trying to trick us that this was like a truman show

ronald could of very well been in on this whole thing too