Real Life Version of The Office/The Truman Show: Jury Duty (on Amazon Freevee)

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Started watching it this weekend after gettin blazed. shyt is hilarious. It's a mockumentary, the catch is everyone is actors except one guy. It's on Amazon Freevee, so you can watch for free, just have to watch a few ads

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This show is brilliant.

I finished it the other night and the reveal is hilarious. They almost lost him a few times, but those parts were edited out.

My favorite "juror" is Todd, breh was just a straight up oddball :mjlol:

But Ronald was the perfect mark because he's genuinely a good guy. I don't know how I would've responded in some of those situations

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this show was fukking hilarious, can’t believe no one watched this

But Ronald was the perfect mark because he's genuinely a good guy. I don't know how I would've responded in some of those situations

Yeah, word…i probably would have said some foul shyt eventually. like, im not taking the blame for having cyclops blow up my bathroom like that

i’d also probably be a little mad at the whole experiment as fun as it looked, the last week or two of my life was just completely fabricated for jokes.

I dk how i would take it without getting that 100k at the end lol

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
this show was fukking hilarious, can’t believe no one watched this

Yeah, word…i probably would have said some foul shyt eventually. like, im not taking the blame for having cyclops blow up my bathroom like that

i’d also probably be a little mad at the whole experiment as fun as it looked, the last week or two of my life was just completely fabricated for jokes.

I dk how i would take it without getting that 100k at the end lol
In the end I would've just been dumbfounded like he was lol. Like WTF. That 100K is a good look and if he aligns with the right people he can milk this fame for some more bread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In the end I would've just been dumbfounded like he was lol. Like WTF. That 100K is a good look and if he aligns with the right people he can milk this fame for some more bread

They must have also done some serious background checks on this guy. This show could have went all the way left at certain points, like you could tell he wanted to snuff Marsden during that birthday party segment lol

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They must have also done some serious background checks on this guy. This show could have went all the way left at certain points, like you could tell he wanted to snuff Marsden during that birthday party segment lol

Facts. I hate the 2nd cake scene got edited out, because they made it seem like Ronald wasn't really trippin when ruined the cake

Interview with the director

The director mentioned the movie "The Game" with Michael Douglas, I saw that a few months back and it's a good watch for those who haven't seen it. Trippy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Facts. I hate the 2nd cake scene got edited out, because they made it seem like Ronald wasn't really trippin when ruined the cake

Interview with the director

You think they’ll attempt a season 2? They would have to be currently filming it.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You think they’ll attempt a season 2? They would have to be currently filming it.

I wouldn't be surprised if a 2nd season was greenlit while this was being edited. It probably won't be jury duty in particular but a similar premise. It's just hard to replicate this because I can't think of a many instances in everyday life where you can totally disconnect someone from the outside world in order to make a real-life Truman Show

I worked on a TV show a few years back and they sequestered the participants, but they knew they were on a TV show and the ending was a "good cause". Hollywood is creative

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched it and not sure I could have enjoyed it more. Really entertaining and well done