REAL HUMANS >>>> HUMANS

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna know if there will be a season 3 too. Enjoying season 1 too.

I think the link in the OP has it with Subs. Could always just download the episodes cause it comes with subs too
the guy who was forced to make the british remake, also made the OG Swedish version, and I heard he will be making season 3 once done with season 2 british

Upshall

Pro
Daps
Couldn't sleep so I've been up since 4...finished season 1 and started season 2. Season 1 kind of tailed off for me and I'm really not feeling season 2 so far 3 episodes in :sadcam:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
im all for English remakes, but this time England failed. the og Swedish version is so much better than HUMANS. also more realistic, from the gang of kids gang raping the robot, to the dynamics of humans marrying and having children with the robots. every aspect of REAL HUMANS is way better than HUMANS

Bmnve2BCAAEzM6Z.jpg

UPDATE:

SEASON 1 + 2

Does that link have eps 4 & 5. Of season1?

*edit*
I read the thread and see that they're missing.

Upshall

Pro
Daps
I also found both season 1 and 2 available for torrent with subtitles. Gotta say season 2 has been a struggle to get through I hope it gets better

Upshall

Pro
Daps
finished both seasons the 2nd part of season 2 is piff

I'll take your word for it. Those kids are annoying the hell out of me right now though
:patrice:all depends, I heard he has to finish season 2 of british version before hes even legally allowed to allow his brain to thinkkk about a Swedish season 3

Is the British version the one on AMC?

Also, I can't stand Rick and that stupid little smirk he has on his face all the time :smugbiden:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just checked it out after reading this thread, Real Humans is amazing, +rep/dap. On epi 10 of season 1. But damn episode 9.
Niska's character was growing on me :to:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Season 2 E 1 question
So they got like two consciousness'? They individual self and w/e program the "I am a child of David...." activates?

Also, :deadmanny: at getting friendzoned by a hubot. Felt bad for Tobbe :sadcam:

Upshall

Pro
Daps
It's a lot of different shyt going on in season 2. I hate the kids tho. Beatrice is my favorite tho. bytch is raw as fukk.

I'd go raw in her if you nomsayin :takedat:

Season 2 E 1 question
So they got like two consciousness'? They individual self and w/e program the "I am a child of David...." activates?

Also, :deadmanny: at getting friendzoned by a hubot. Felt bad for Tobbe :sadcam:

Yes

And don't feel bad for Tobbe. I want that fuker dead he's so annoying this season :dame: