REAL HUMANS >>>> HUMANS

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is just better because of nudity and a kids gang raping a robot?
no breh, its better because of the following

better writing
better acting
a story that makes more sense * lmao at a MIT American robot pioneer then moving to England and even though he pioneered or helped pioneer robots hes not rich* lmao

the kids raping the robot is realism things like this would happen, the OG version is more realistic, it also delves deeper than the british version, it highlights humans that are only attracted to robots, the backlash they endure from that, not to mention robots getting civil rights, robotos that have children, the WOKE robots vs the SLAVE robots. breh its just way deeper.

also the british version only has one type of synth/robot, that's just unrealistic.

Swedish version has cheap robots i.e have rubber skin, can't do much, slow processor, mid level, look alright can drive, and top end, have human like skin can carry out the functions of regular humans. little things like this add depth to the story.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
:merchant:

no word from @Nature Boy Ric Flair yet.
Originals are usually better than the remakes. and the OP calling this one watered down :whoo:

and more fuccery !!! :damn:

Subtitles make shyt better for me :leon:

Ric-Flair-Gone-Crazy-GIF.gif

LETS fukkING DO THIS BREHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya right after that King of Queens sticky :russ::heh::dead:

Just playin :whoa:. I may have to give Real Humans a shot. I stopped watching humans after the 3rd episode
check my OG post, ive uploaded link with the subtitles to all episodes. no janky link neither, dailymotion.com