Ready or Not Trailer #1 (2019)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really liked this.
It was a good combo of comedy/horror and the cast was really good.
I do think that seeing this in a full theater of enthusiastic viewers makes the experience better too. The people in the theater I was in were deeply invested and were very vocal with every twist and turn.
They even clapped at the end of the movie.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This was pretty good. I like how they keep you interested in whether or not the folklore is real or not. I like all the backstory they had and everything. The only thing is the dialog could have been funnier at some points. Like they would set up something for a good one-liner and it would just be "fukk!". But i did like this movie. Good fukkery all around.

edit: and i thought that was Margot Robbie the whole time too, until just now looking at this thread. :mjlol:

4d08cb93aab1514175ad6cc2bffbc3ff.jpg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this was fukking fantastic. Enjoyed every bit of it.

the fat guy and his druggie wife were my favorite

I had a feeling Alex was gonna turn, but didn't really think that curse was legit on some :demonic: shyt.

ending was perfect.

:russ: @ all the help dying

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It was pretty good:ehh:
The family not being experts at the game was a good move
I saw the twist coming about 20 minutes in though
I knew the Adam Brody (brother) would turn on the family and the groom would turn on Grace by the end:francis:
The Aunt pretty much laid it out when she said the groom was the chosen one and once the mother told him he wouldn't kill her that confirmed it.
Grace inherits the family fortune right, she's the only family member alive even though this shyt would be tied up in court forever:mjlol:
Although all she has to do is point the cops to the goat barn where all the sacrifices and bodies are

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Disney/fox searchlight will never greenlight something like this again