@ReadOneBookaWeek why are you frauding pics about me??

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
anigif_enhanced-15915-1463543339-2.gif
:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Was that mrs barkdale? :dead: cac thought people wouldn't recognise her. :mjlol:

also them subways gifs :mjlol:
Worrrdddd... :laff::laff:that's Avon's aunt or some shyt.
His bytchass is in his feelings once again, after I told him that I didn't fuk with him anymore bc I could sense some real shady offbrand shyt about that @ReadOneBookAWeek dude.
Kind of homo shyt is that? Someone ignores you and to get back at them, they decide to google "manly looking black women" off google images, post it and make a claim at a poster that doesn't like you and follow you around from thread to thread with it..?? type of weirdo, obsessive lowkey racist shyt is that about ??
PositiveDigitalGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
emotional fakkit @ReadOneBookAWeek in here negging ppl but afraid to post. :mjlol:
He's been dapping and following me for like 2 weeks now; but now he's absent from the thread off the shyt that he started.
:deadmanny::deadrose:
Didn't expect that card to get pulled, I see :coffee: I can sense a snake, my instincts never fail me - which is why I stopped giving him the benefit of the doubt in the first place.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 your Coli stock is plummetting
:gucci::mjlol::mjlol:
I don't give a fuk, could care less about "stock".. I have no financial or monetary gains from this site... the purpose of this site is to browse and discuss.. dafuqqqq?? what's wrong with you.. last affected bytch was talking about "wins" and "who won" .. fuk are we?? sound like my little brother back in the day at 12 yrs old battling for yu gi oh cards or some shyt?? the hell is wrong with you?? The day I care about "coli" cred is the day that I will off myself with a rusty blade just for thinking about that type of bullshyt message board credentials.

whewchile.... :laff:you're the one following me from post to post and posting fake pics with all the fronting and trying to circulate rumor reports bc I told you that I wasn't talking to you anymore - you're way too invested in me
:what:

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
:gucci::mjlol::mjlol:
I don't give a fuk, could care less about "stock".. I have no financial or monetary gains from this site... the purpose of this site is to browse and discuss.. dafuqqqq?? what's wrong with you.. last affected bytch was talking about "wins" and "who won" .. fuk are we?? sound like my little brother back in the day at 12 yrs old battling for yu gi oh cards or some shyt?? the hell is wrong with you?? The day I care about "coli" cred is the day that I will off myself with a rusty blade just for thinking about that type of bullshyt message board credentials.

whewchile.... :laff:you're the one following me from post to post and posting fake pics with all the fronting and trying to circulate rumor reports bc I told you that I wasn't talking to you anymore - you're way too invested in me
:what:
No you hopped on my dikk like you thirsty thick wrists always do and then you started asking me how to find Bible scripts.

I declined due to your obsessive jealousy of certain female posters on here.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No you hopped on my dikk like you thirsty thick wrists always do and then you started asking me how to find Bible scripts.

I declined due to your obsessive jealousy of certain female posters on here.
Stop lying..you crazy fuk:hhh: I just posted the whole exchange. Stop being a proven fukkin weirdo.:hhh: Who's the one posting up fake pics and frauding thread after thread, bc I wasn't paying you any attention?? I'm not the one doing the following. You didn't decline shyt - Post the dm where you "declined" me or I "solicited" you in anyway other than for facts.. I'll post the screenshots of your begging for my attention ass. in fact you responded on a whole other thread, repeatedly.. you keep telling Lies to cover up for the fact that you're lying. You lied about the pics, you lied about the DMs, now you're lying to hide the fact that you're a liar and even acting like a catty little bytch on another topic that had nothing to do with you, involving yourself in women's disagreements when you were talking greasy your damn self and using that as a comeback response as deflection...
:hhh: a whole fukkin faggit exposed, acting mad and upset bc he got disposed.. :scust:grow some cajones and stop acting like a hurt bytch, pull your skirt down and get your weight up. You try to come at me bc I was trying to chop up real shyt and using my question to you about a bible verse as a sign of being "on your dyck"..?? you don't have one- I talked to you like I would any woman with a question.
:scust: