@ReadOneBookaWeek why are you frauding pics about me??

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
giphy.gif

....[doesn't read]....[looks at pic]....[says out loud "Jesus! Nicole looks like she could be a Wayans brother....].... :lolbron:....
you tried the same shyt posting a worldstar video claiming that it was me, you dumb faggit.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-is-how-you-know-nicole0416-is-a-real-one.721382/
WHAT THE FUK is up with you obsessed chatty faggits posting up fraud pics and videos claiming to be a poster. I already called you out for your bullshyt, stupid ass cac.
Nevermind the fact that it's racist as shyt, posting up a black female actress and insulting her as being "manly" with no justification. But that's a whole other issue.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:what:

U hypocrite. U spread fake news too. Didnt u keep calling me white after I shut u down with a video calling your name out? U specifically said "I'm gonna keep calling you white" like a weirdo. All because I said that u werent gonna finacially help that Black lady with her bail or lawyer fees after pushing that old whiteman off the bus who died.

That trumped up guilt riddled reply is all the confirmation that’s needed, Bradley. :win:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ugo
A hamster o.g.
:comeon:
You say the corniest shyt. If that’s the case then I would have been hemmed up years ago and I’m not talking about discussion board shyt. Take your scary ass off the thread then. Out of all the cartel rank and file, they’re worried about random gigabyte gangsters?? then the other segment probably from Topeka, Kansas who only know about cartels from the mainstream or watching episodes of Narcos. No one on here is writing about what the cartel hasn’t already talked or thought about.

Since you’re so paranoid, go home, turn off all the lights in your house, turn the camera on your phone but disable the flash, spin your camera around the room , and see if there are any red lasers that show up on your phone- bam.. now you have a way to detect hidden cameras.
:stopitslime::lupe:

Marry me.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Last I remember, it was you in my inbox copping pleas or did you forget about this?
ThNjs. And you’re not ugly by the way. Far from it. I’m sorry for calling you that. Dumb shyt said in anger. The past is the past, tired of all the negativity .

:ufdup:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last I remember, it was you in my inbox copping pleas or did you forget about this?

That's not copping pleas you weird ass retard. and what's your point? the fact that I'm a forgiving person and give people the benefit of the doubt before I cut them off for good??
makes you look worse, you dumb m'fukka. The worst thing a person could do is mistake my kindness as weakness. Ask the last bytch who tried it. Now post what you said before I said that, stupid ass. Post how I noticed that you post bible verses and the specific questions that I asked you about that... fukkin evil bastid. Then you still turn around and try to lie on me and do shyt to save face, shows what an affected coward that you are on some vendetta shyt.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This what we're doing.. Let's see what you forgot to include-
:jbhmm:
Look :dame:

Don't let a little forum joking prevent the molding of an unbreakable bond. A black coli alliance of wisdom and wit is needed, no more petty discord :takedat:

What will it take to purify the bad blood? Public apology? Going thread to thread and drowning out previous negative aspersions with a tsunami of praise & love :blessed:

Let's move forward together and smite our true foes with the invincible fist of black power:myman:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
ThNjs. And you’re not ugly by the way. Far from it. I’m sorry for calling you that. Dumb shyt said in anger. The past is the past, tired of all the negativity .

Now you want to suck and serve like Karrine after you threatened to murder me? Someone get this menopausal schizo some black cohosh and a xanny:pachaha:

Like I said, don't get yourself murked - bringing little kids and family into situations, gets people stretched for less. Don't know who that you think you're fukking with - you're not hard to get touched in one way or the other. That's facts.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Post the whole exchange, you instigating bipolar manic fuk:
I apologize for being disrespectful, won't happen again

Thanks, all positivity moving forward :obama:
Hey- could I ask you a bible question ? I see that you post verses all the time.

Of course sis

fast forward to your bipolar faggit ass trying to start shyt with me yet again, bc I don't fuk with you bc you're shady as shyt from what you talk on posts and what you say personally. I saw your shyt from a mile away which is why I stopped fukkin with you. I don't deal with fake fronting people-

Stop fukkin with me. Stop posting photos that are not me. You’re lying on me you faggit fuk. If you have something to say... say it but I have no tolerance for lies and misrepresentations.