@ReadOneBookaWeek why are you frauding pics about me??

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why do you keep posting this actress from The Wire and stating that it’s me. Why are you lying and posting fraud pics. What’s good with you @ReadOneBookAWeek ??
:jbhmm:
What’s the deal ? Are you trying to start something after you came through with an apology and peaced it up?? Let’s get this over with. Now you have to resort to being a chatty lying ass faggit who is desperate enough with his online obsession to lie off my name and post google images, hmmmm, sounds familiar. And what’s up with the racist overtones of you posting pics of a random black woman to try to make up shyt about a black female poster who you never met in life, no interaction but yet feel cool with posting pics that look nothing like her and running with it?? You want to talk shyt, at least respect yourself enough to come with some real shyt.

Never met me or seen me in life yet you follow me from thread to thread posting this woman’s pic that is no likeness or representation of me.
Michael Hyatt

Meet the most famous Birmingham actress you've never heard of
latest

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're such a strong independent woman:unimpressed:
Never said all that. A man is supposed to lead and set the example-as a woman that's how I was raised to see the men in my family do. I can tell that @ReadOneBookAWeek has bytchmade tendencies and handles rejection like a scorned bitter ho- his father failed.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This sh*t as hell. What grown man gets their rocks off from spreading fake pics about a chick. Dude needs help.

:what:

U hypocrite. U spread fake news too. Didnt u keep calling me white after I shut u down with a video calling your name out? U specifically said "I'm gonna keep calling you white" like a weirdo. All because I said that u werent gonna finacially help that Black lady with her bail or lawyer fees after pushing that old whiteman off the bus who died.