Reading this Cyborg appreciation thread is so depressing.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(Besides Static & John Stewart) Steel is the character they should have focused on. Cyborg sucks. It's a damn shame they let Shaq ruin Steel smh:snoop:

I don't know if he could have carried a solo ongoing for very long, but should be a bigger deal than he is, especially since his and Natasha's arc in 52 was one of the best in the book.

I hear he's gonna be a supporting character in the Superwoman ongoing, so that's a start... until it gets cancelled in a year and a half. :francis:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I had to bring this thread back up

Man fukk Cyborg. Just fukk him. He's the worst black hero to ever get a "push". Just a boring, lame ass character. Have u ever heard of anyone saying Cyborg was their favorite hero? Hell no u haven't

Cyborg reminds me of 'Booster' from Jingle All the Way. All the Turbo Man figures were sold out but every store had plenty of Booster becuz nobody gave fukk about his wack ass

We hate u Cyborg:scust:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I think they need to give him a good love interest(Zatanna anyone? a little science and magic) give him his own mythos, supporting cast and villains. Also feats.

he don't need a love life.

he just need some show stealing feats and some enemies of his own that will show up and beat up the JLA or whatever.

shyt worked wonders for batman.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The DCEU can be Cyborg's saving grace. If he's well portrayed and effective in the films, that will turn things around.

The comics will be what they are. What matters now is his perception as far as the general public (both comic and non-comic book fans) are concerned. The films can go a long way to giving him the positive profile he needs.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The DCEU can be Cyborg's saving grace. If he's well portrayed and effective in the films, that will turn things around.

The comics will be what they are. What matters now is his perception as far as the general public (both comic and non-comic book fans) are concerned. The films can go a long way to giving him the positive profile he needs.
:beli:People are laughing about how HORRIBLE he looks in the Justice League trailer bruh

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I really want to like Cyborg. Gave both his New 52 and Rebirth series a chance when they launched. He's just a bland and boring character. I did like him in the Teen Titans cartoon growing up though.