Reaction: E3 Is a Relic Desperately Clinging to Relevancy

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get it.
Seems like this should be a slam dunk every year.
So many games being produced, videogame market booming…, like WTF is the issue???

Because most of these games are Garbage. The only thing I want to see is Battlefield.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
shyt is just mid right now

if im being honest i dont really see the big video game boom people are talking about exists right now

its a couple individual joints that look cool like breath of the wild 2 and deathloop but by and large most of the hype for shyt seems artificial

or the hype exists for releases that are so far away we dont even know shyt about them except their name (god of war, halo, elder scrolls)

just my personal feelings, events like e3 are best when its a lot going on from a bunch of different publishers and for whatever reason thats not where we’re at now

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Look at this shyt.
Sony won E3

Just the year before Sony pulled out E3 was all the rage. Everybody loved it and who “won” was a huge deal.

As soon as Sony pulls out then we get the posts talking about how it’s stupid and not needed

Sony stans wild:mjlol:

That’s what happens when you run the market

You change the way shyt go

Don’t worry brother next year you’ll get another E3 presentation with announced games coming out in 2024.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s what happens when you run the market

You change the way shyt go

Don’t worry brother next year you’ll get another E3 presentation with announced games coming out in 2024.
There was dozens of games shown off that I will be playing before your next “Sony exclusive”

You dudes are miserable:smh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Wasnt nothing better than having 3-4 days of everyone looking at the same presentations and people going crazy in real time. Forums were great back then. Just days of huge game announcements, gameplay demo's, fanboy arguments, etc... The shyt we have now where everything leaks and people just announce whatever they want whenever they want makes it hard to stay excited about gaming. So much shyt i miss out on just because im not checking gaming sites every day. During E3 i would see so many games and i knew what to keep an eye out for.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t have shyt to do with Microsoft. There was hundreds of games shown, if you didn’t see anything you are interested in then you don’t like gaming. You just like PlayStation.

Plenty of great timed 3rd party games for sure

Nintendo also had great first party games