Reaction: E3 Is a Relic Desperately Clinging to Relevancy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don’t get it.
Seems like this should be a slam dunk every year.
So many games being produced, videogame market booming…, like WTF is the issue???

game companies are being lazy.... that's what's happening now... the past E3's was great now that sony left it aint the same anymore...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because Sony frowns on E3. Most publishers don't want to be on sonys bad side.

The narratives yall come up with:mjlol:

Y’all act like sony is a trillion dollar mega software/tech company or something:mjpls:

Also, blaming sony for Elden Ring not being apart of Microsofts presser :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: XII

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The narratives yall come up with:mjlol:

Y’all act like sony is a trillion dollar mega software/tech company or something:mjpls:
Narrative, how many Sony exclusives did you see there that weren't from a Indie dev?

1st or 3d, I'll wait...

But hey maybe they're just aren't any PlayStation exclusives in development at all...:comeon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Narrative, how many Sony exclusives did you see there that weren't from a Indie dev?

1st or 3d, I'll wait...

But hey maybe they're just aren't any PlayStation exclusives in development at all...:comeon:

Yep so capcom, gearbox, Ubisoft , take two, EA, all their upcoming games are tied to sony deals, thats why E3 was a wasteland of 3rd party games. :unimpressed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep so capcom, gearbox, Ubisoft , take two, EA, all their upcoming games are tied to sony deals, thats why E3 was a wasteland of 3rd party games.
All your deals don't have to be tied to then to piss them off.

They already don't like that you're at the show, so one thing you aren't going to do is show any exclusive games for us, which would then make it a Xbox show and would piss us off more so just show trailers for multi plat stuff you already got coming out.

Capcom couldn't have showed the new SF dlc that's scheduled to come out this summer?

Bandi guilty gear, or even scarlet nexus?

But sure if you say so

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All your deals don't have to be tied to then to piss them off.

They already don't like that you're at the show, so one thing you aren't going to do is show any exclusive games for us, which would then make it a Xbox show and would piss us off more so just show trailers for multi plat stuff you already got coming out.

Capcom couldn't have showed the new SF dlc that's scheduled to come out this summer?

Bandi guilty gear, or even scarlet nexus?

But sure if you say so

Sony hasn’t been to E3 since 2018 and that hasn’t stopped publishers from participating.

And Scarlet Nexus has a marketing deal with Microsoft so thats not decided by Sony. Y’all really out here on some sony is the boogey man shyt, scaring people away from participating in an event that supposedly means so little to them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Digital E3 is trash but 30 mins of a digital state of play:blessed:

Nintendo started it. Once you go digital the need to cram everything into a 3 day streaming event becomes redundant and unneeded.

I watched all the E3 conferences and by Sunday afternoon i was exhausted of it. It’s a terrible format

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It also doesn't help that the ESA basically doxxed thousands of attendee's information back in 2019.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Because most Publishers and Developers are :trash::trash::trash: Once Sony left I knew it was a wrap, it was over with when they made that announcement:manny:

Activision, EA, and Ubisoft, all garbage. And ain't nobody really checking for Microsoft.

Be excited for the E3 2021 lineup brehs

tenor.gif