'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on like ep 6 of season 1, I'm getting bored with this shyt, should I stick with it, coli?

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I'm on like ep 6 of season 1, I'm getting bored with this shyt, should I stick with it, coli?

Might as well finish the rest of the season now.

But season 2 is a different vibe, alot more unbelievably and movie like, writing and story is not up to par with season 1. Imagine reacher in a john wick/die hard movie.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Reacher-Maria-Sten-2.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Prime Video is looking to turn another flagship drama series into a franchise. A spinoff from Reacher is on fast-track development at the streamer and poised for a greenlight, sources tell Deadline.

Titled Neagley, I hear the offshoot would center on Maria Sten‘s fan favorite character Frances Neagley, a corporate security professional and former military colleague of Jack Reacher (Alan Ritchson) in the Army’s 110th Special Investigations Unit.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Reacher-Maria-Sten-2.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Prime Video is looking to turn another flagship drama series into a franchise. A spinoff from Reacher is on fast-track development at the streamer and poised for a greenlight, sources tell Deadline.

Titled Neagley, I hear the offshoot would center on Maria Sten‘s fan favorite character Frances Neagley, a corporate security professional and former military colleague of Jack Reacher (Alan Ritchson) in the Army’s 110th Special Investigations Unit.
Ehhh I'll watch but Idk if she can be the main of a show.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Reacher-Maria-Sten-2.jpg

Nahhhhhhh

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Reacher-Maria-Sten-2.jpg

:mjlol: not watching this shyt. no one asked for this

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn I'm the only one that fukks with Neeley? The show probably gonna be Reacher Lite :manny: