'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Just finished the last episode
Man they really fukked up this season

Season 1 was great because it was all about Reacher and his crazy intelligence and knowledge on solving crimes and shyt.
They barely had any of that in this season, it was only when he read the autopsy report of the first guy they throw off a helicopter. That was it.
So they didn't put alot of those type of details in this season, and in an investigation details matter.
And this Season was not about Reacher at all, it was about the squad of those 4 people.

I had assumed that I would love Season 2 because I really enjoyed Season 1.
That's what I assumed, and that's my fault, because in an investigation assumptions kills!

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished the season.

One thing I enjoyed about the first season of Reacher was they made him a likeable MC, even as he was folding people in half and acting like a general brute, the character was still humanized in the way he interacted with his allies. For whatever reason, consciously or not, they removed some of that human element and portrayed him like a complete robot hellbent on killing everyone who had something to do with the death of his teammates. The scene in the hospital where they just straight up murdered the guy who was already incapacitated was straight up psycho shyt. My wife said "this isn't the same Reacher character we watched in the first season" and I get why she said that.

They tried to pull it back and humanized him at the end of the last episode but for the most part, the character was unrecognizable from what we saw in S1.

Still enjoyed it for the most part and will watch S3. Bring back Neagley, O'Donnel was also a good character. Dixon, aside from a character who was giving Reacher some ass, was forgettable. Their love scenes were awkward and didn't add anything to the story.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah she was miss Denmark for miss universe
And they have her covered up dykr on this show
They randomly show her t*ts in season 1 lol (it could have been a double). I screwed up and watched season 2 first, thinking it was season 1. That's alright though, I'm on the last ep of season 1 and I'll finish t tonight. I like it, I was telling my wife that it is like a more poorly acted version of Banshee, which is fine, I still like the characters, and the action, I think Finlay does a lot of good actual acting despite not having a lot to work with.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Pity they're not going with book 2 but I appreciate them letting us know what the next one is based on.

Prime Video has revealed that Seas... written by Lee Child https://t.co/iKbqdjRN0A

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The second season feels like a movie on the big screen.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Unsatisfying end to the 2 main villains and that dirty cop. But solid action flick. 1st season better.

Why did they have to

kill Russo

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Coli wrong again. This was good. They did it again.
Yeah I thought it was good too. The action seemed better this season to me, but I think they just had more money per ep here. I think the big problem is even with all the flashbacks I just wasn't into his investigator team as much as rosco and finlay from s1. They weren't bad but it's better to show us Reacher developing the relationship in the show/season vs just refer to past shyt imo.

Last edited:
Daps
I stopped on ep 3 to watch What If (:yawn:) and Echo (🤮)

Thinking about resuming this after I finish watching The Pacific. Did it end strong, brehs?