'Reacher' | Prime Video | Season 3 in production, sidekick gets spinoff

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The actor Alan Ritchson is 6’2 in real life. He looked very lean in earlier episodes in season 1. Like if you rewatch first season and then this season it’s like he got the super solider serum.

That Hollywood 💉juice is legit.

Reacher-e1638469553400.jpg
he went from regular swole whiteman to some rock level of roided up. creh said his maintenance is 4000 calories. :dead:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Everybody on this team is an expert at everything:pachaha:—shooting, hand to hand combat, driving, computers, mathematics…

I mean, except the ones who got killed, I guess.

:francis:
Kind of diminishes the Reacher character. It's like a team where everyone is Batman.

Also smh at them blowing up a house and having a shootout (bodying several people) followed by a car chase in a NY city neighborhood with no authorities in sight or people on their lawns other than an old lady.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The actor Alan Ritchson is 6’2 in real life. He looked very lean in earlier episodes in season 1. Like if you rewatch first season and then this season it’s like he got the super solider serum.

That Hollywood 💉juice is legit.

Reacher-e1638469553400.jpg
He was skinny on American Idol and Smallville.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Reacher is 6'5 in the books tho.
Reacher is a monster in the books, I read damn near all of them when I was away at college and was pissed when they used Tom Curse in the movies.

S/N I don't know why they picked "Bad Luck and Trouble for season 2 "Dye Trying" would have been a better story and kelp people more interested.