RDC world finally meets Lebron James :laff: *I'm 36!!! *Video Included Dap&rep me

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
I'M 36 :damn::damn:

giphy.gif

Salute to RDC World, been one of my favorite channels

I know they finna go dummy on that next Anime House

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
young black creators making their way without any weird shyt and without shaderoom bs

real inspiration

Hope it stays that way.

Saw a picture of the group standing together at like universal studios talking about things in the works...

Not trying to sound like a hater but, Hollyweird is very dark and amoral. I hope they don't get caught up.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
Proud of em! And they got that HBO money and Issa rae connects so they should have a huge decade.

Now Lou ratchett needs something

nikka blew up something different this year. He probably already rubbing elbows with dem yahmeans as we speak.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why this dude stay getting all the limelight though :russ:
What about the rest of the group
They'll tell you themselves that he's the one doing all the work, believing when no one else did, not even them. Leland is his cousin and said that he thought rdc was just a phase that he was going through that he'd get over after awhile.

He still didn't switch up on them when got the wheels spinning and is holding back his own success to make sure the rest of the group is involved and elevates with him.

If that don't get a salute :salute:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
They'll tell you themselves that he's the one doing all the work, believing when no one else did, not even them. Leland is his cousin and said that he thought rdc was just a phase that he was going through that he'd get over after awhile.

He still didn't switch up on them when got the wheels spinning and is holding back his own success to make sure the rest of the group is involved and elevates with him.

If that don't get a salute :salute:

Mark just ain't built for working. Some people like that. He like MJ and just willed the group to success like a NBA championship.