RDC world finally meets Lebron James :laff: *I'm 36!!! *Video Included Dap&rep me

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, the “when people take anime too far” video set everything in motion. Remember seeing that years ago.

They first dropped that in, 2014 maybe? I know it’s been a minute.

It’s funny cause when I first saw it I wasn’t familiar with the individual shows and it still cracked me up.

Now that I’ve actually seen a few of them and really get the references the shyt is genius for real.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Don't know who this going brotha is but good for him for putting himself in a position to ensure he can meet people he admires.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The whole “Caught in 4K” phrase came from him too right? It’s the first time I heard it. Like millions of people on the internet worldwide have probably used that phrase and it came from a skit they made. It’s crazy!
Yup it came from them

The video is hilarious too

RDCworld is one of the few YouTubers that I genuinely laugh and find funny. The acting, delivery, timing, emotion, and organicness makes the shyt amazing.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Been fans since Black Avengers :wow::wow::wow:Happy for the squad salute to the young gawds:wow:Desmond definitely is hilarious the way he just turns up and gets heated in a skit then be mad chill after:russ::russ:Anime house about to be different :damn::damn::damn: