Rayman Legends no longer Wii U exclusive and delayed till September

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rayman. What a beautiful game. What a great premise. Such light hearted fun. When i put rayman on the triple friend, the whole family gathers round like.

kids%20grown%20up.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is a big.... blow wow Nintendo might have to either

A. Rush out their FP titles

or

B. Cut the price significantly

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Wait, some of you guys actually thought Wii U was gonna be a good system? :wtf:

What was their last system people could be proud to own that had a solid library? Nintendo 64? That came out 17 years ago. :flabbynsick:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
People buying nintendo systems for 3rd parties??? :childplease:

You buy nintendo systems for nintendo games. Thats it. Wii U could only have 1 game in it's lifetime and as long as that one game is smash bros 4 im copping! Everything else is icing on the cake.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
A guys reaction on NeoGaf:laugh:

No!! No fukking way, No!!

This is fukking bullshyt! Absolute, grade-A fukking bullshyt!! I've had this game pre-ordered since September of last year, thinking it was going to be a launch title and they pull this bullshyt?! No. fukking no. This game is ready to go on Wii U. It's done. It's pretty much ready to ship. They can't lie about that.

This game was my game of E3 last year. It was the #1 reason I bought a Nintendo Wii U in the first Goddamn place. Now they're gonna fukk over their customers by announcing a delay 3 weeks before it was gonna launch? fukk that, I'm writing letters and so should you.

Write to Nintendo. Let them know how important a title this is NOT to be delayed again. Let them know you may just trade in your system if this game does not come out on it's expected date.

Write to Ubisoft. Let them know how much you've been waiting and wanting to play this game. Tell them that they're fukking over their fanbase by delaying this game just to appease to the dudebro crowd. Tell them if they go along with this, you will NOT buy a new copy and wait until you can get it used because if they do this, they won't see a god damn dime of my money.

This is NOT the news I needed to wake up to right now. God damn you Ubisoft.

The reaction if Platinum pulls a Tecmo and does a Bayonetta 2 Sigma:pachaha:

Still cant wait for X tho.