Ray Donovan - Season 5 (8/6/17/Official Thread)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Can't fukkin wait, the last 2 seasons of this show could honestly compete with the GOAT crime dramas IMO, Ray is one of the dopest characters in TV history, his laid back swagger but killer instinct is dope.

Dude is like Batman when he has prep time :lolbron:, all the Donovan's are actually.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:snoop: at everyone never listening to what Ray tells them to do.... argues with him... then proceeds to run to Ray when trouble comes :ld:I'll still be watching

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Got damn I'm so behind. Almost done with season 3. Mickey and his fukkery, I know yall got some gifs of him dancing :russ:

I swear I hate anytime Ray's wife speaks with that Boston accent :scust:
She was one of the best parts of season 4 bruh, I like her as a actress, she plays that Boston accent VERY well. She really comes thru in season 4 though bro, the whole family dynamic really hit its peak thru season 3 and 4, the season finale for season 3 is one of the most gangsta episodes I ever watched of any crime drama, that shyt is amazing.

Mickey might be a shytty dude overall, but he will never let shyt happen to his family, dude would do anything to protect all of them and that's another dope ass dynamic to this show.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm ready...
whoop-ass.gif