Raw star tops PWI Top 500

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Weirdly, I've been off of Rollins since he won the world title.
It's a consolation prize. That title is a insult to everyone's intelligence and an excuse for Reigns to be as lazy as a motherfukker. They got this guy hiding..holding the belt hostage and refusing to put anyone over while he's on vacation at that. Pitiful.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Neither has Reigns
vs Drew
vs Logan Paul
vs Ko
vs Sami
vs Cody
vs The Usos
vs Jey

Aside from the matches though, He's had numerous great promos/moments.

Bryan has wrestled:

- MJF
- Okada
- Starks
- Moxley
- Jericho
- That TERRIBLE feud with Daniel Garcia

Plus he was hurt most of the past year and lost most of his biggest matches. In no way has he had a top 10 year.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
vs Drew
vs Logan Paul
vs Ko
vs Sami
vs Cody
vs The Usos
vs Jey

Aside from the matches though, He's had numerous great promos/moments.

Bryan has wrestled:

- MJF
- Okada
- Starks
- Moxley
- Jericho
- That TERRIBLE feud with Daniel Garcia

Plus he was hurt most of the past year and lost most of his biggest matches. In no way has he had a top 10 year.
Most of that Reigns stuff is straight trash. Sami carried that. Obvious results. Boring. Silliness. The MJF/Bryan match is probably the best main event they've ever had.

Lost big matches? Orange Cassidy is a winner? Lol

br82186

Superstar
Daps
my boy Dom should be at 5

slap-head-slo-mo.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a consolation prize. That title is a insult to everyone's intelligence and an excuse for Reigns to be as lazy as a motherfukker. They got this guy hiding..holding the belt hostage and refusing to put anyone over while he's on vacation at that. Pitiful.
lol I can't argue with this.

Rollins was giving interviews complaining up until Wrestlemania about how he was working his ass off doing all these matches but there was no other world title.

The company decided over a decade ago that Reigns would be the future of the company (whether he was over or not) and pushed him until he was, and even let him take the title home with him and rarely defend it. It's the WWE machine, but they know the formula and that if they do it enough fans will buy it and believe it.

Now he is what they intended him to be, and they gave Rollins something to shut him up. They even sent Triple H out there to tell him he's a good boy.

And Cody being below Orange Cassidy and Vikingo is disgraceful. Even if you don't like Cody, the guy outselling Cena and Rollins and not even in a title program atm.