Raw star tops PWI Top 500

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Nah he doesn't suck, but to me he peaked athletically around WM 31-33 era.
He wrestles like a created player from Wrestlemania 2000. Bunch of moves and athletic feats. Not good at anything else. Should probably join the circus or be a gymnast.

Wacky suits and a third-rate Joker-Sting from TNA gimmick. He's enhancement talent. Crossfit version of Edge, another bum.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
What is Seth Rollins character supposed to be? What's his main motivation?
:unimpressed:
Fits and a Song.

I will say he had one of his better promos recently. Nak's got him fired up even more than Balor did.

I can see why they didn't give it to Roman since so much noise is made about how little he actually defends his belt(s). I think they should have done this one like Malenko in '97 and give it to Gunther. I mean by the time that issue actually goes to press they could have capitalized on the fact that Gunther just shattered a 30+ year old record. He was consistently on TV, had amazing matches, etc.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I know this shyt doesn't matter so I'm not really going to put much of any thought into it, but Moxley #3, Ospreay not in the top 10, and Josh Alexander in the top 10 while missing a big chunk of time due to injury doesn't make any sense to me.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Came in to say Sonny Kiss is higher than Karrion Kross :skip:
bobby-fish-wheres-the-lie.gif