RAW got a 1.88 rating last night...

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
shyt is awful I turned it on because I had no interest in MNF and the Red Sox pretty much had the O's on lockdown early. Same shyt again show has the same lame ass opening segments leading to some bullshyt match with no finish then a Braun Strowman match vs jobber then some Divas segment that runs so long telegraphed spots that lead to commercials shyt is beyond awful dear lord keep fukking New Day and Enzo and Cass mic/tv time down these cats are just awful now yay a pointless 10 man tag match :blessed: a Nia Jax squash :blessed: Bo Dallas wrestling a legit jobber and the jobber being more over than him :blessed: more Steph backstage because that's what we need. I checked out before the cruiserweights came on Raw is just a horrible TV show the cable news shows have more drama on them then fukking Raw. I'd rather watch my boo Megyn Kelly troll for an hour vs bullshyt Enzo and Cass and they corny asses.

Ratings might be the lowest ever next week with the Presidential Debate and Falcons/Saints, I'm a Falcons fan so you know I ain't watching RAW next week :mjlol:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Ratings might be the lowest ever next week with the Presidential Debate and Falcons/Saints, I'm a Falcons fan so you know I ain't watching RAW next week :mjlol:

Damn I didn't even think about the debates yeah Raw gonna get crushed I know damn well I'll be watch the debate and keeping up with the Falcons/Saints cause I got Drew Breezy on my fantasy team while my opponent has Brandin Cooks and Julio Jones :huhldup:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Slept through all of RAW, only saw Youtube vids. So I can't really say how the flow of the show went.

But damn, under 2.0 sounds odd

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
USA Network put them in a tight situation by making WWE care about Smackdown. Hopefully Smackdown's increased ratings makes up for RAW's losses when it comes time to renegotiate again.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
USA Network put them in a tight situation by making WWE care about Smackdown. Hopefully Smackdown's increased ratings makes up for RAW's losses when it comes time to renegotiate again.

WWE has to really think if that extra 3rd hour is worth the extra ad money. Especially if the ratings keep reaching record lows.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ratings are always bad this time of year, there isn't much they can do.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
WWE has to really think if that extra 3rd hour is worth the extra ad money. Especially if the ratings keep reaching record lows.

I agree. If I was Vince I'd try to convince them that a 1 hour show on another day would be worth more ad money than the third hour, hell put NXT on there.

Maybe they're also making something off those Monday night house shows with Cena for SD.