Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
full
Yo:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
You're mad women that often generate better reactions than some of their male counterparts and can put on good matches are able to take up an hour (which I don't think is accurate btw) of a THREE hour show???

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:this sounds like such a dated post

Come on man..
That isnt what I was saying.

I have been at a nightclub in vegas and see the bella's etc.
They are all hot stuff. But not quite the prime time tv wrestling package.
Thats not being sexist either.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Come on man..
That isnt what I was saying.

I have been at a nightclub in vegas and see the bella's etc.
They are all hot stuff. But not quite the prime time tv wrestling package.
Thats not being sexist either.

...........well, currently, there's Charlotte/Sasha/Bayley & now Dana getting spotlight on Raw, all either having good matches or getting some of the biggest reactions of the night, and on SD, there's Becky, Naomi, Alexa, Carmella, Nattie, and Nikki all having good matches or getting some of the biggest reactions of the night. Brie Bella is at home. I don't really know what your post is referring to.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
One of the biggest problems is them forcing the woman down our throats.
The girls they have are stuck between s3x objects and athletes.
They take up almost 1/3 of the shows now.
We watch wrestling to see odd balls, lunatics and david vs golliath.
I dont know where this fits in.

Also Cena is a good guy, but his in ring persona is boring,.
Roman is even worse...

They need to go back to one show badly, and go easy with the network.
They have over spread the brand and its lost its exclusiveness..
Its like Tommy Hilfiger.
I disagree

The ladies have been interesting me more than a lot of the fellas on the roster as of late. I think they need to cut more promos and continue on the path that they're on right now just tighten up the ring work.

Also....word to Rae and Ghost I'm still a Tommy Hill Ice rockin nicca :birdman:

I wear my Tommy shyt to work and my I save my Lacoste and Lo gear for going out :smugdraper:

Yo
Back in the days, bagging cracks, scraping plates, flipping cakes
Who them heavy head nikkas hating Jakes
It be us :ufdup:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I disagree

The ladies have been interesting me more than a lot of the fellas on the roster as of late. I think they need to cut more promos and continue on the path that they're on right now just tighten up the ring work.

Also....word to Rae and Ghost I'm still a Tommy Hill Ice rockin nicca :birdman:

I wear my Tommy shyt to work and my I save my Lacoste and Lo gear for going out :smugdraper:

Yo
Back in the days, bagging cracks, scraping plates, flipping cakes
Who them heavy head nikkas hating Jakes
It be us :ufdup:
Wall to wall soldiers:wow:

Also @thephatmack the women matches and stories are more coherent and at times better than the guys matches.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
9/19 WWE Raw TV Ratings - Did Monday's show rebound from year-low? -

Monday’s WWE Raw improved one-tenth of a TV rating, while the rest of the show’s metrics were nearly identical to last week’s poor kick-off to the Fall TV season against Monday Night Football.

WWE Raw TV Ratings Tracking

September 19: WWE Raw scored a 1.97 TV rating, up one-tenth from a 1.88 rating last week.

Raw remained under the 2.0 mark in back-to-back weeks for the first time in two decades going back to the mid-1990s.

In the demographics, Raw scored nearly the same ratings as last week…

• Adults 18-49 was unchanged from a tied year-low with the Fourth of July
  • Males 18-34 was virtually identical at a tied year-low with the Fourth of July
  • Males 18-49 slightly improved from a dramatic decline last week to a year-low
– Raw’s three hours averaged 2.684 million viewers, nearly the same as 2.690 million viewers last week.

The slight decline of less than one percent can be found in smaller first and second hour viewership…

• First Hour: 2.734 million viewers, down about 100,000 viewers from last week
  • Second Hour: 2.686 million viewers, down about 31,000 viewers from last week.
  • Third Hour: 2.633 million viewers, up about 113,000 viewers from last week
Each hour declined from the first to second to third hour for the third consecutive week. Raw typically has its biggest audience in the middle of the show, but that has not been the case the past three weeks.

The Streak also continued of third hour viewership declining from the second hour for the 27th consecutive week. The last time third hour viewership increased from the second hour was on March 14 when WWE loaded up Raw with all of the WrestleMania part-timers.

– Raw’s top competition, Monday Night Football, drew 12.1 million viewers, down slightly from 12.9 million for last week’s kick-off.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
9/19 WWE Raw TV Ratings - Did Monday's show rebound from year-low? -

Monday’s WWE Raw improved one-tenth of a TV rating, while the rest of the show’s metrics were nearly identical to last week’s poor kick-off to the Fall TV season against Monday Night Football.

WWE Raw TV Ratings Tracking

September 19: WWE Raw scored a 1.97 TV rating, up one-tenth from a 1.88 rating last week.

Raw remained under the 2.0 mark in back-to-back weeks for the first time in two decades going back to the mid-1990s.

In the demographics, Raw scored nearly the same ratings as last week…

• Adults 18-49 was unchanged from a tied year-low with the Fourth of July
  • Males 18-34 was virtually identical at a tied year-low with the Fourth of July
  • Males 18-49 slightly improved from a dramatic decline last week to a year-low
– Raw’s three hours averaged 2.684 million viewers, nearly the same as 2.690 million viewers last week.

The slight decline of less than one percent can be found in smaller first and second hour viewership…

• First Hour: 2.734 million viewers, down about 100,000 viewers from last week
  • Second Hour: 2.686 million viewers, down about 31,000 viewers from last week.
  • Third Hour: 2.633 million viewers, up about 113,000 viewers from last week
Each hour declined from the first to second to third hour for the third consecutive week. Raw typically has its biggest audience in the middle of the show, but that has not been the case the past three weeks.

The Streak also continued of third hour viewership declining from the second hour for the 27th consecutive week. The last time third hour viewership increased from the second hour was on March 14 when WWE loaded up Raw with all of the WrestleMania part-timers.

– Raw’s top competition, Monday Night Football, drew 12.1 million viewers, down slightly from 12.9 million for last week’s kick-off.

That extra 120,000 in the 3rd hour is for the cwc

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
shyt is awful I turned it on because I had no interest in MNF and the Red Sox pretty much had the O's on lockdown early. Same shyt again show has the same lame ass opening segments leading to some bullshyt match with no finish then a Braun Strowman match vs jobber then some Divas segment that runs so long telegraphed spots that lead to commercials shyt is beyond awful dear lord keep fukking New Day and Enzo and Cass mic/tv time down these cats are just awful now yay a pointless 10 man tag match :blessed: a Nia Jax squash :blessed: Bo Dallas wrestling a legit jobber and the jobber being more over than him :blessed: more Steph backstage because that's what we need. I checked out before the cruiserweights came on Raw is just a horrible TV show the cable news shows have more drama on them then fukking Raw. I'd rather watch my boo Megyn Kelly troll for an hour vs bullshyt Enzo and Cass and they corny asses.