RAW Going 3 Hours PERMANENTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PURP!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nitro's Back!!!! Nitro's Back!!!! All hours--Three!!!! Naomi's having my baby!!!!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I wonder if they gonna change annoucers afer each hour like Nitro used to do....
Hour 1: Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole
Hour 2: Booker T and Jim Ross
Hour 3: William Regal and Jim Ross

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
id be all for it if i thought they were going to use the extra hour for longer matches and more character development and angles for mid carders, but how most 3 hour raw's have turned out so far would indicate otherwise.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I will say that it seems like they're gradually ending the split... case in point: Bryan challenging for Punk's title, Jericho going for Sheamus' title.

And I've said before that if they were to end the split, they'd have to change the hours on TV, because it would be cluttered as fukk tryin' to fit everyone into two hours every week. So MAYBE... this is the signal that the split is officially coming to an end sooner than later.

And now that it seems possible, I wish they wouldn't. The active roster is less stacked than it was a few years back, so it makes sense that they would, but this 3 hours every week sh*t is gonna get tedious. Outside of the draft shows and that Old School episode they did in 2010, I have always found those 3-hour joints to be a lil' too much. By the time 11:00 rolled around, I'd be dyin' for the sh*t to be over. So goin' thru that every week... blah.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ending the brand split is the worst idea ever put out there. It was too much Cena, Blandy, DX, Edge, and those types even with the damn split. Who the fukk knows how far it will go if they end it...Cena is STILL gonna start and end the show..CM Punk's title reign is STILL gonna be second to whatever Cena is doing....and Blandy is still gonna get illogical feuds and pushes out of nowhere.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
It's pretty much ended now though, dudes show up on both shows all the time. It's not treated like a big deal anymore, I remember Stephanie/Heyman/Bischoff used to get pissed when someone from the other brand came on their show unannounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.