Raw 06/17 The Legacy Continues,Best in the World is home, Henry retiring? The Bellas

Daps
Did he really get injured? I missed the dive.

They did a really good job of selling it. At one point the ref or Orton said "What the fukk is going on?"

I still feel it was a work, they're doing the whole safety first shyt which is dumb, it's a fake sport. So a storyline to show how safe you are just makes no sense

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Eh might have been legit that ending made no sense as far as shyt being a work. shyt ended awkward as fukk no one came out of it looking any better.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
mysmilie_910.gif
mysmilie_910.gif
mysmilie_910.gif
dont tell me next week they gonna have everybody wrestling in helmets

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Kayfabe reasoning.... The trainer got shytted on last night for not calling off the Ziggler match.

Yeah, this is it, but people need to realize that just because it's logical doesn't mean that it's particularly good for a match or storyline.

An anticipated/promoted match essentially ended in a sports entertainment finish because they wanted to sell their concussion angle. They can't keep going to the well with this.

Plus: They're already holding Ziggler off the show to sell a concussion angle that's probably getting some major burn down the road. AND they just got out of doing that awful Triple H concussion angle. Doing it yet AGAIN isn't a good attempt at being realistic, rather, it makes the whole thing look more contrived and forced.