zvwMA7.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s just idiotic. I don’t blame anyone for not going to away games. You get some drunk idiots that just lost a parlay and take it out against people who are there in a small group.

This one is more pathetic than the one in stadiums. This piece of shyt just roamed around looking to attack innocent people.

I don’t usually have an issue with people recording when there’s a fight or altercation, but the person filming this was adding fuel to the fire. Hope they get their jaw broken too.

Lamar liked the post of this shyt on IG

Can’t fw boul if he think shyt like this cool

:mjpls: YALL GOING TOO HARD
FOR SOME RANDOM CACS
WHO CANT BEAT AN UNARMED MAN 2 ON 1

LAMAR THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY
LIKE MOST nikkaS SHOULD.
THATS A THEM PROBLEM.

:devil:
:evil:

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Glad to see so I can know at any game I need to have the Jammy close.
Goofy violence .... 3 people lives changed over a game.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

:mjpls: YALL GOING TOO HARD
FOR SOME RANDOM CACS
WHO CANT BEAT AN UNARMED MAN 2 ON 1

LAMAR THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY
LIKE MOST nikkaS SHOULD.
THATS A THEM PROBLEM.

:devil:
:evil:

Yea I’m racist that’s why I’m against all of this

Why did the blacks just let that poor white man get punched like that? :mjcry:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Too many drunken meatheads go to NFL games. Last Raiders game I went to was in Oakland in 2012 vs Tampa Bay. I swear the whole 3rd quarter was fight after fight. The only 49ers game I've been to (Candlestick) was a fight to get out. Chargers beat the Falcons in Atlanta 2 years ago and even the damn Chargers fans were looking to fight Falcons fans (why though?)

To many frustrated idiots fighting over a damn team that doesn't know you exist. Not fun to be at a game with your head on a swivel.

The solution is to ban alcohol at games like college.

Surprised NFL hasn't cracked down on behavior in the stadiums. Twitter always has NFL fight club videos every Monday,

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Most of the fights I see online at NFL games are Mexicans :manny:

Why do white football fans enjoy fighting so much

I don't see this with other groups

shyt is tired and annoying

Falcons Saints fights are usually black:

I think you just have a lot of drunk men on all kinds of positive and negative adrenaline in tight quarters.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It’s just idiotic. I don’t blame anyone for not going to away games. You get some drunk idiots that just lost a parlay and take it out against people who are there in a small group.

This one is more pathetic than the one in stadiums. This piece of shyt just roamed around looking to attack innocent people.

I don’t usually have an issue with people recording when there’s a fight or altercation, but the person filming this was adding fuel to the fire. Hope they get their jaw broken too.
Yeah it ain't worth the risk to me to go to an away game rocking the road team's jersey. I've seen way too much BS happen to risk it. Plus if you end up in a fight the cowards will jump in just cause you root for the other team.

Back when I'd go to Mizzou games and tailgate I remember seeing people throwing batteries and other shyt at Nebraska fans just walking to the game It was disgusting.

I had to cut off one of my coworkers. Back when there used to be border showdown games against Kansas and Illinois I'd go there and chop it up with fans of the other team. We'd talk a bunch of shyt of course but it was all friendly. One year went with some coworkers. One of them got all drunk and started calling any Illinois fans he saw bytches. During the game kept screaming in ones ear calling them fukking f******ts and all kinds of wild shyt. He was a roided up meathead like you'd see in one of these videos. I was hoping one of the Illinois fans would've swung on just so I could laugh at it.