Raven Symone said Disney wanted Raven to be gay but she stood up to the 'Genda ( #sadpride)

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This question doesn't relate to her sexuality, but is it just me or has something been off with her for a long time now?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

ok-whatever.gif
So you’re telling me that in 2003 Disney channel was okaying a gay protagonist.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
It's the reboot. Yall didn't know they rebooted it? They tried to make her gay in the reboot because she came out in real life. And she said it doesn't make sense because Raven was nowhere near gay.

This needs to be quoted multiple times. This is an old video that was hacked up and edited to make it seem like Raven was talking about the original show. Even while watching the video, it's clear that Raven is talking about the reboot because she's speaking about her character in past tense. There is absolutely no way Disney was asking a teenage Raven if she wanted her character to be gay. People are in here thinking they were trying to have a black lesbian protagonist in the early 2000s? :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This needs to be quoted multiple times. This is an old video that was hacked up and edited to make it seem like Raven was talking about the original show. Even while watching the video, it's clear that Raven is talking about the reboot because she's speaking about her character in past tense. There is absolutely no way Disney was asking a teenage Raven if she wanted her character to be gay. People are in here thinking they were trying to have a black lesbian protagonist in the early 2000s? :mjlol:

Ok, I pulled the trigger too quick on this one lol