Raven Symone said Disney wanted Raven to be gay but she stood up to the 'Genda ( #sadpride)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If true, that wouldn’t have flown in 2002 and would’ve been unnecessary imo, plus Raven only had like one main love interest on the show, most of the show was just about fukkery and her predicting the fukkery.

Now if That’s So Raven came out in 2024, yeah she probably would’ve been gay.

I think there was a reboot to the show if im not mistaken.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:patrice: Idk about that. If Disney was going to make someone gay back then it would've been Miranda from Lizzie McGuire
It's the reboot. Yall didn't know they rebooted it? They tried to make her gay in the reboot because she came out in real life. And she said it doesn't make sense because Raven was nowhere near gay.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Man, she used to be fine:

..........when she was 16?
6XJlxDO.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ehhhh they used her show to debut their first ever transgender character, so I can totally believe what she’s saying is true.
I didn't know what you were talking about so I just looked it up, and it looks like you're referring to the reboot...

You would have a point if Raven was talking about the reboot of the show. She was talking about the BEGINNING of the original show (unless I'm missing some context here from this clip). They weren't introducing a transgender nor a gay teenage character in a 2003 iteration of That's So Raven. Do we need to talk about what's changed in the last 20 years of this country :russ:

Last edited: