Durham,NC
tenor.gif

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
When she was in her prime tho, :banderas:I was real close to smashing until my sister cock blocked.. hatin ass bytch :francis:

Elaborate
He told the story before but I dont remember everything but basically he was out with his sister who worked in them industry circles behind the scenes and linked up with Raven and she was feeling breh ready to get it in but his sister blocked on some "I'm ready to go" type stuff and Raven thought the sister was his girl so she told him he must have other plans:mjcry: or something like that @BigMoneyGrip can retell it but I know it probably burns every retelling. We all got stories of the one that got away:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I promise, I don't act on it. I like women a trillion times more. There's not a single dude I see on a day to day basis IRL that I'm even remotely attracted to sexually. But on Social media I've seen a few. And I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I have these feelings.

:snoop:

More and more, I realize I'm just bi-curious and not necessarily Bi-Bi. I'll never hit on dudes IRL. And when I do go out, I go out with the intention of dancing with women, getting their numbers and sparking a relationship. I've never went out and been like Where all the fine dudes at? <---not interested. :whoa:

what the fukk?